NARRATIVE.

3:07 AM, MONDAY

i woke up from my sleep sweating and crying, i had yet another dream about him, i don't understand why i can't get him out of my head, i thought i could trust him, but he worst thing possible to me.

i panted as i grabbed my phone off my nightstand, dialing the "crackheads" groupchat praying someone would answer, i dont even care who.

i saw as alessyas name started to connect. i got just a little bit less stressed.

"leila, what the fuck do you want its three-" she said, rubbing her eyes, adjusting to the light.

"i had another dream about him,"

alessya suddenly had a worried look on her face.

"w-what happened in the dream?"

"honestly, i dont even remember, but we were in a room, it was really dark and suddenly i felt his hand squeeze my inner thigh, and i just woke up, i-i cant do this al- ale i-i"

i stuttered and tears started to come out of my eyes.

"no, no leila its ok! just, breathe in,"

my breath went in, following what alessya said.

"breath out,"

i breathed out. for awhile we continued like that, just for me to be calm again, she looked happy that i was starting to calm down a bit.

"are you okay now?" she said smiling at me

"yea" i said smiling

i noticed ale start to yawn and immediately started to feel bad.

"ale, you should probably go to sleep now, ill be fine, don't worry about me" i said smiling

"are you sure" she asked

"yea of course, if not i always have mama" i said smiling at her

"okay, goodnight love, and tell your ma i said hi to her when you wake up, okay?" she said

"yea, i will," i said smiling and hanging up the phone

i put my iphone x on the nightstand and put my head down, trying to fall asleep. i couldn't though and ended up getting back up and scrolling through my feed.

turning to my side, i stopped when i noticed a picture of me. i looked at the username, ale had posted it.

my face turned red from smiling.