(The ring of promise for Hood.)

(The ring of promise for Hipper

(The ring of promise for Hipper.)

I put them in two small boxes. Then I heard that someone opened the door in my office. I turned around and saw Hood and Hipper. Damn it. Why they are here?

Y/N:"Do you need something?"

Hipper:"We just wanted to grab our stuff here."

Unfortunately fate did not think of me and the two small boxes with the rings fell from my hands to the floor. To my greater misfortune they fell right in front of Hood and Hipper.

Hood:*looks at the small box* "What's in there?"

I saw how Hood and Hipper picked up the boxes and opened it. In the next moment I saw that they had a shocked face and they turned their face to me.

Hipper:"Are these rings for us?"

Y/N:"Yes, they are. I wanted to give you them when I had the perfect chance to propose to you."

I blushed very hard. Suddenly, they had tears in their eyes. I was a little bit scared if they accept my propose to them.

Hood:"Of course, I will be your wife. When I saw you in that school which you attended I fell in love with you from the first sight."

Hipper:"I also accept to be your wife. When you joined Ironblood, we spent all the time together. During our training, I realized that my feeling for you grew very fast."

I was happy that they accepted my proposal. Then in the next moment they approached to me. I could tell that they were waiting that I put the rings to their finger. I did what I should do. After that, I was kissed by Hood and then by Hipper.

Y/N:"I'm glad to have two beautiful wives."

Hood:"And we have a handsome husband."

Timeskip: 7 years later

During the seven years, a lot of things happened. Hood, Hipper and I were celebrating our wedding. We invited many guests to our wedding. The whole Ironblood and the Royal Navi watched our wedding. Hood, Hipper and let built a very big house near the base of Ironblood. I had a daughter with Hood and a son and daughter with Hipper. I was quite surprised to learn that Hipper gave birth to twins.

 I was quite surprised to learn that Hipper gave birth to twins

Y/N's and Hood's daughter: Kate L/N

Age: 5 years old

Y/N's and Hipper's daughter: Leonie L/N

Age: 4 years old

Y/N's and Hipper's son: Daniel L/N

Age: 4 years old

Kate:"Daddy, can you please give a piggyback ride?"

Y/N:"Of course, sweetie."

Leonie & Daniel:"We also want a piggyback ride!"

Y/N:"When I gave Kate the piggyback ride, I will also give you it, too." *smiles*

Leonie & Daniel:"Yay!"

I smiled at them. I couldn't never imagine that I would have three wonderful children. Then I heard Hood's and Hipper's voice. I turned to them and saw that they just finished their shopping tour.

Hood:"I see that you have fun with them." *smiles*

Hipper:"Can we help you?"

Y/N:"You need to ask them, not me."

Daniel:"Mommy, can you give me a piggyback ride, please?"

Hipper:"Of course, sweetie."

I saw that Leonie went to Hood.

Leonie:"Can you give me also a piggyback ride, mommy?"

Hood:"Of course, sweetie. Anything for you."

I chuckled a little bit. Maybe it was lucky for me that I was betrayed. If not, I wouldn't have two beautiful wives with wonderful children. This is the life I ever wished for me after I lost my father. I hope my father can see this how my children will be raised. Life could not be better for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. On 17th April 2020, there will be two new fanfictions. I also want to ask you if I should rewrite or continue the story in Azur Lane Hornet X Male Isekai Pilot & Commander Reader. 

1. Rewrite the story

or

2. Continue the story