The Murder of One

Start from the beginning

Elijah left to the study, and Andromeda sat with a book in the parlor, before looking in surprise at seeing Niklaus and Rebekah throwing Finn into the mansion. She immediately snapped her book shut, setting it on the coffee table, before she approached.

"Well, this is a surprise. How are you, Finn?" Andy asked pleasantly, and the older Original looked up at her from the floor, a light scowl on his face but also a bit of remorse. "Andromeda."

"You and your siblings, call me Andy. It's the least you could do, after your mother almost killed me." She stated bluntly, before looking to Rebekah who spoke to Nik. "Gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it."

"You can't force me to help you." Finn breathed, the elemental raising a brow, as Nik replied. "Oh, I most likely could. But why force when I can persuade?" The Hybrid gestured towards the stairs, Andy following with her eyes to see Sage appear, the redhead staring at Finn with hopeful eyes.

"Hello, Finn."

"Sage!" Finn stood up hurriedly, expression filled with surprise and Andromeda noticed love, as he pulled her into his arms after Sage hurried down the steps. She smiled, and Bekah rolled her eyes. "What do you know? True love prevails." The blonde stated dryly, and Andy shot her an amused look.

"You can't say it isn't a little cute."

Rebekah shot her a look, and Nik replied distractedly, quickly responding to a message on his phone. "Well, it makes it easier than torturing him."

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?" Bekah asked, and Andy raised a brow, while Niklaus just smiled. "Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?" He questioned, and Rebekah smirked.

"I have unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. Ask Andy what he did to me, and you'll understand why retribution is in order."

Nik turned to Andromeda questioningly, and the elemental shrugged, shaking her head at the blonde as she turned to leave. "Don't kill him, Bekah!" She called after her, and Rebekah waved her off. "Only going to torture him a little, no worries!"

Klaus and Andy shared a look, both shaking their heads, before Nik moved to join his brother in the study and the brunette looked to the couple. "Well, if you two are quite done, there's wine and food in the kitchen." She offered, Finn and Sage turning to her in surprise, as Andy gestured towards the kitchen where she served them both a glass of wine.

"Thank you, Andr-" The elemental shot him a look, and Finn cleared his throat. "Andy."

"That's better. And, you're welcome." She gave him a small smile, and Finn raised a brow in confusion. "Why are you being so kind to me? My mother almost killed you."

"Because as I told your brother, I am too understanding. You were dead for 900 years, woke up to a completely new era, and wished to die. While I'm hurt you tried to drag my Elijah down with you, I can understand the depression you must have felt. Your mother took advantage of that." Andy breathed, looking across the marble island at the Original, before gesturing to Sage.

"At least now, you won't feel quite so alone and will have someone to help you adjust. I can only apologize for your siblings not putting much of an effort."

"Thank you." Finn breathed, and Andromeda just smiled, shrugging her shoulders. "What is family for?" Sage tugged Finn away, wanting time alone with him, and Andy watched them go. Her child was in school, where she should be, but Andy digressed.

Andromeda left to pick up Regulus, stopping for ice cream, before bringing him back to the mansion. She frowned, hearing groans of pain coming from the ballroom, and quickly herded Reggie upstairs to Kol's room. Andy set up the six-year old with his PlayStation, making him promise that if he needed anything that he would only open the door a crack and shout for her, before the elemental rushed downstairs.