Carter

"You wanna hang out tonight?.. Okay, I'll be over after I leave sammys... Okay bye"
And I hung up the phone.
"Who was that?" Sammys says before kissing my cheek.
"Just Hayes, he wants to kick it tonight." Laying a kiss on her lips.
I still felt a little guilty about the whole Walmart thing & on top of that I think I did more stuff with her when I was drunk the other night. After I woke up from my hangover I seen a DM from Sierra on Twitter
"Let me know when we can finish, I totally want all of you. Like now😉"
I didn't reply. What was I to say?
"What's on your mind babe?" Sammy said catching me off guard
"Uh... Nothing.. Only you."
"What about me is in your mind?" She said giving me a smirk. I couldn't help but to smile, already knowing what she's thinking.
"Everything" I whispered placing my hand on the inside of her thigh. She grabbed the blanket & pulled it over our lap. Her sister was in the living room with us. She bit her bottom lip then leaned in and kissed me.
"Babe I'm not feelin to good, I think we should do this another time." Without waiting for a reply I pulled the blanket off me and got up. I slipped my shoes on gave her a kiss on the cheek & walked out.
I pulled out my keys from my pocket and started the car. I sat there for awhile before actually driving away.
***
"Hey bro" Hayes & I did our little bro handshake & then I walked in.
"Ready for a turnt party tonight?"
"Yeah man! What are we gonna do?" I said setting my bag down on his bed.
"I met this girl, and later tonight she wants us to go hang out with her, if you want. And you can bring Sammy if you want."
"Alright cool man. I'll text her."
I texted her, but she didn't reply.
We made a #askhayesandcart YouTube video until it was time to go meet his girl. I kept taking glances at my phone hoping Sammy would text back so I wouldn't be the third wheel, but she didn't. I decided to text matt since Sammy wouldn't text me back. He agreed to come, so I wouldn't be the third wheel. About 9:00 came around.
"Ready to go?" Hayes said grabbing his jacket & money. I got my keys and we were out the door. I had to stop & get matt & get gas for my car. By then it was 9:27. We had 3 minutes to get there or we'd be late.
"Hurry Carter, I don't wanna make a bad first impression."
"I goin as fast as I can Hayes. We'll get there don't worry." We arrived aar the bowling alley at 9:30 exactly. I turned off the car. Right before I got out I turned and looked at him, "how'd you meet her?"
"She was at the bowling alley last Friday when nash & I were here. We just kinda kicked it off. She treats me like I'm normal. Like I'm not famous. I really like it. I really like her." He replies with a huge grin on his face.
"Hayes is growin up so fast. Getting a girlfriend already" Matt said jokingly.
We all stepped out of the car. Hayes walked in to the bowling alley first, then Matt, then me.
"There she is" Matt said pointing. It was dark & hard to see but I could make out her figure. She looked familiar. As she got closer It got easier to see her. It was Sierra.