ᝰ 𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ? - [ 02 ]

Começar do início

After I was done, I take my bag and go down stairs. "Ooh what's for breakfast eonni? " I said as I sit down. " I make pancake since it's your first day of school" She said and give the pancake for me. "Thank you eonni" I said as I eat. "I have to go now bye eonni" I said and get into the car.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕~

"Hi Yeora!" I greet her. "Hi Hyo! Do you know that there will be an open audition for SM Entertainment? " She said. "Really? " I ask her.

"Yeah, I want to audition and thankfully my mom let me! I can't wait the audition is next week on Saturday" She said.

"Wow, I believe you will surely get accepted. First, you are beautiful. Second your good at rapping and singing and third hmm.... I know it you will get accepted" I said to her.

"Me beautiful? Nooo your the one who's beautiful, but do you will audition?" She said.

"I don't know, last time I ask her I want to be a kpop idol she was kinda mad at me, since she don't want me to be an idol, but who knows, maybe if I ask her I want to audition she will let me, but probably I will just ask my dad" I said.

"I hope you can" She said. "Let's go! Class is about to start! " I said.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕~

"I'm home" I said. "Mom? Dad? Your home early" I said and go to them.

"We just think that we haven't spent time with you for a long time, so do you want to go to lotte world? " Mom said. "Oh yessss! " I said. "Now go change first then we will go" Dad said. "Ok Dad! "

I ran upstairs and change to this ↓

(Author's note: All the clothes I use in this story is not mine so credit to owner)

After I finished changing, I go downstairs and we all go to Lotte World.

"So what do you want to ride first sweetie? " She asked.

"Ooh! Let's ride the roller coaster! " I said.

"Eh, I think you're too young to ride that Hyo, but how about we ride that one. It's on a boat and I think you're allowed to ride that" Mom said.

"But I always wanted to ride that (┬┬_┬┬)fineeee" I said and we all go to the ride.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ~

(Author note: sorry I just think it will be boring so I just time skip)

"It's already night so go wash up and go to sleep, ok! It's already past 10" Dad said.

"Ok, but .... I want to ask something to the both of you" I said hesitates. "What is it dear? " Mom asked.