Pop's Choc-Lit Shoppe

Me and my family pulled into the popular Chock-Lit Shoppe that everyone has been recommending to us. I stepped out of my limo in this:

 I stepped out of my limo in this:

Tank top and

Booty shorts

Booty shorts.
I had natural makeup on and my hair was in a messy bun. Yes, I was rich, but I didn't like showing it. I used to show it all the time in California where I used to live and go to school. I never had any real friends because they only wanted to hang out with me because I had money and I was popular. That's why I've never had any boyfriends, fucking gold diggers. We walked into Pop's and I immediately spotted 2 hot guys. I've always had an eye for those. "Jordan, while we're ordering and waiting for our food to come you should try to make some friends." My mom said and smiled. "This isn't kindergarten mom but okay." I laughed. I walked over to the hot guys and stood by their table. "Hey boys. I'm Jordan Blossom, I just moved here. Mind if I sit?" I asked. "Not at all new girl." One of them said. I sat by the other guy, "Reggie Mantle." The guy across from me said. "Archie Andrews." The guy I was sitting by said. I shook both of their hands. "So your a Blossom? As in Cheryl Blossom?" Reggie asked. "Guilty. She's my sister but I ran away from Penelope because... Well she's a psycho and I live with my foster fam now." I answered him. "I've gotta say Jordan even though your a Blossom, your pretty hot." Archie said. "You really are even though your a Blossom." They joked and I laughed. "Thanks I guess...?" I giggled. " You aren't too bad yourself." I looked at Archie and Reggie before stopping on Reggie. I kinda thought Reggie was just a bit hotter but their both total smoke shows. I bit my lip slightly and looked up to see Reggie blushing and I giggled. Suddenly Cher barged in with her serpent jacket on. "Jordan! I missed you so much you have no idea-" Cher started but then saw me talking to the boys. "I see Jordy... So you brought your gold medal flirting skills to Riverdale. Good. Your gonna need them because you are gonna be a river vixen and you can't argue!" Cheryl rushed after hugging me. "O-okay...?" I said and turned back to the boys confused. "Oh, and don't worry about popularity. You can be my co-HBIC! We are gonna have to get you a boyfriend though. One of those two will be fine." Cheryl said gesturing to Reggie and Archie. "I-um" I started really confused. "Having trouble choosing I see... We're gonna have to fix that but it's nothing a good party can't do." I just looked at her and gave up. "Okay Cher..." I said rolling my eyes. "Boys, enter your numbers." Cheryl says tossing my phone to Archie. "Party at Thornehill tonight at 7:00 pm sharp. Don't be late! See you later Jordy." Cheryl said before sashaying away. "Oh God this isn't happening." I sighed and laughed. "I don't even know how your gonna hang out with her but good luck." Archie said and we all laughed. "Jordan!" Mom called me over. "Duty calls" I sighed and grabbed my cell phone. "See you guys tomorrow at school?" I asked. "Yup. Nice meeting you Jordan." Archie said. "Yeah we should hang out some time?" Reggie agreed. I nodded but before I walked away I blew a kiss at Archie and winked at Reggie. This is gonna be a long ride... After eating I grabbed my leather jacket out of the limo and my parents went home, but I said I wanted to stay and meet more people. I was sitting in the corner booth on my phone when I saw a 2 hot guys walk in with 1 hot girl. Serpents. They sat a couple booths away from me and I look back to my phone. I look up to a cough. There was this girl in front of me with pearls on her neck. "Your in my seat." She growled. "So? Go sit somewhere else." I rolled my eyes and scrolled through my phone again. "I said get out of my seat." she yelled slamming her hand on the table. "And I said N O you psycho bitch." I laughed. Everyone in the room was looking at us. "Excuse me?! Do you even know who I am?! And who do you think you are? Just some poor bitch. That's who so get out of my seat before I punch you." She yelled. "No, I don't know who you are and I don't give a fuck. Also, I'm Jordan Blossom so to answer your 'question' I'm not poor at all. Far from it actually. And as for that punching thing... I wouldn't try if I were you." I said sitting on the table. She looked at me shocked. She went to walk away but turned around and threw a punch. I caught her fist and twisted her arm and she yelled in pain. "Mess with me again. I dare you. See how it works out." I said and grinned. I let go of her and she ran out the door. Everyone was just staring at me with a surprised look on her face. I was about to sit back down when I heard someone call me over. "Jordan, come over here for a second and sit down." One of the Serpents said. I walked over and sat down next to the girl. "Toni Topaz." She nodded at me. "Jughead Jones" the guy that invited me over said. "Sweetpea." The last one said. "That was Veronica Lodge. She's always hated all the Blossom's because Cheryl's the HBIC and not her. But that's just cus' you guys are richer. No one ever stands up to her. You were gonna beat the shit out of her though..." Jughead told me. "Well yeah she threatened me. I don't take that lightly." I answered. "You ever join a gang?" Toni asked. "Ow!" She said making it obvious that Sweetpea kicked her. "No but I've wanted to... Why?" I asked. She shrugged off her jacket  "How do I get in exactly?" I asked her while the 3 of them shared a look. "initiation tests. We'll talk to Tallboy about it." Sweetpea answered. Just then my phone buzzed.