12

"THIS AIN'T THAT BITCH, THAT AIN'T THIS!"

Milan heard Ski's song LA LA from backstage. She decided not to go onstage because she felt a bit sick that day. Too sick to even take her usual sip of Hennessy at one of his concerts. She stuck with a water as she watched everyone come in and out looking like they were having a great time. Milan was sitting in a resting area that they had for the rappers that had already preformed, but Ski managed to get her in there.

Nahmir walked up with another water and some weed that he had found in Youngboy's bag. He apparently was stealing from Kentrell now, not a smart idea but if he wanted to get herpes, it wasn't gonna be Milan's probably.

"Here you go" He said as he handed her the water. "Wassup with you today?"

"Just not in the mood for getting hype. I don't know what's happening to me right now" Milan said, holding her stomach.

"Jah told me about what happened a few nights ago. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I've been spending the night at Ski's place ever since. He doesn't want me to go home" She almost laughed at his question.

"oh...so what you're saying is y'all been fuckin'?" Nahmir said, straight off the bat.

"I mean....I guess" Milan giggled like she was back in middle school. "So what?"

"Girl...I think you needa call your sister and tell her what's going on"

"wait how the hell do you know about my sister—" Milan asked as Nahmir was already walking away. She took his advice and pulled out her phone.

Me-
Hey. Is this a bad time?

Nevaeh❤️-
No. Just dropped the kids off at mom and dad's house. they gonna be there for a week because I wanna go on a trip but Noah's got work.

Nevaeh❤️-
Anyways, wassup?

Me-
girl can you PLEASE come here. I've been dying to see you.  Plus, we need to talk.

Nevaeh❤️-
Got tired of your friends and finally wanna see me? 😂 Sure girl, but you're paying for my ticket.

Nevaeh❤️-
What did you want to talk about?

Me-
If I get you a ticket for tonight, will you be here by tomorrow?

Nevaeh❤️-
Yeah. I'll see you Milan. I gotta pack my shit then say goodbye to daddy.

Me-
I thought you already went to Mom and Dad's house

Nevaeh❤️-
Wrong daddy😁

Me-
Girl. Goodbye😂

Milan laughed slightly. Her sister was always a freak. Nevaeh even lost her virginity before their mom did. Her Mom lost it at 19 while Nevaeh lost it at 14. She still remembers the time that Nevaeh told their Mother that she had sex.

"Milan"

Milan looked up to see Jah. They were still a little awkward around each other but that was fine. Neither of them were awkward people, except for Jah when he didn't want to be somewhere or speak to anyone.