A few weeks later.

Ive been so busy with volleyball and practice i dont have extra time. I just see the guys at lunch im getting ready for school witch robert had been riding to school with either the boys or steph cuz he told me he didnt need a ride. Hes been so busy with them or her its like we are just friends. He hasnt even slept at my place because steph already knows where his house is at.

Im so tired of it and its been a few weeks. I started driving out when i saw stephs car just getting to roberts house i felt so bad because im his girlfriend and hes treating me like just another friend. I got there and mattia was already there they already knew i was not happy with his decision. He came and sat next to me. "We need to talk" i turned to look at him. "Your treating her like shes your girlfriend and your treating me like one of the guys." I said looking at him when she came and sat down right next to him. "I cant with this shit" i got up and took out my keys. "Babe wait" he tried reaching for my hand and i moved away. "Im going to the library i need space everywhere i go shes there" i said calmly. "Can we please talk" he said. I nodded no "ive been wanting to talk with you robert and you say your going out idk what im doing wrong but i have to go get my gym bag." I got up and walked to my car. Left my books and got my gym bag. And passed by the table where they where sitting eating lunch. "Payson" i herd alvaro roshaun and kai. They grabbed my bag and walked me to class. "Why is it that hes still siting there talking to her guys" they all hugged me. "He will come look for you when we knock some sense into him." I walked in changed and worked out after coach had called practice off for the today and tomorrow and i went home. I was home when i saw robert poke his head in my room. "Can i come in" i turned to look at him and nodded yea. "Im sorry ive been doing that to you. I got so used to having steph around even as a friend that i completely forgot about you and im sorry." I looked away. " you forgot about me?" I was expecting honesty but that hurt. I sat up and put my knees to my chest. Robert do you like her?" I turned to look at him. He nodded no. " i like you babe, i want you payson"  he got close and kissed my cheek.  "If it was something stupid id let it go but this time im not robert you either chose me or her." He got close to me and i held his cheek. "Im here next to you babe I'd choose you over anyone else." I kissed him and pulled him on to me. We laid down for a bit before we fell asleep and woke up because roberts phone was going off i checked that it wasn't his parents but they where all from steph.

R- Hey ill call you when I'm on my way.
S- Okay babes I'll meet you here.
S- Are u coming. I miss you🥺
S- tell her you're running errands
S- shes not worth it.

I felt my stomach get hot and my heart hurt.
I woke him up and told him it was time to go home he knew what i was talking about because his phone was on my hand. He nodded and left i called ale and he met me at my house. I was cold tired and hurt. After a while i fell asleep and ale slept on the couch next to my bed.