REDEMPTION 3: Blue Fuentabella

Sypnosis

She was sitting on a wooden bench under a full bloomed Sakura tree folding her knees, keeping her chin above them, hugging them tightly, staring at nothing specifically on the ground, remembering an unexpected  love story. It was her own story. She was in deep thought but nobody knows she had lost her every power to think except about one person, her life, only love, only dream, her everything. She had realized it long before but now it’s too late. She had lost him, forever.

———–

“Will you Marry me Blue?" She asked trying to keep her composure intact. She threw him a gaze and all she can hear is the loud beating of her heart not minding where they are.

"It's an old commitment-- a old promise I need to keep so it's a yes I'll marry you and besides everyone knew about it so yeah I shall say I do."

————

They say love moves in unexpected ways-- so what should we do? Expect the unexpected or just follow the plans you have to?

Redemption Series back on track with Blue.

So hi guys! EQC made me do it! Planning to put up Blue's Story nung New year pa pero grabeng pagkabusy and hopefully masingit-singit ko siya since home based pa lang tayo sa ngayon.

Please stay safe guys! And I'm hoping you would love the story rin.

By the way here's the list of Redemption Series

1. Claudric Stanford- COMPLETED
2. Gael Thompson- COMPLETED
3. Blue Fuentabella- ON GOING

So fasten your seatbelts and let's go with Blue's bumpy ride enjoy!