“Oh, oh, James!”

“Give in Spencer.” He hoarsely muttered, this is not easy for him as it wasn’t easy for her either, his own arousal is too painful to ignore, his throbbing manhood is ready to nestled inside her, dying to feel the welcoming warmth of her womanhood.

“F –fine.” She shut her eyes and bit her lips.

With that he removed all their clothing, they were feisty, hungry and so hot for each other as they succumbed to the heat of fiery passion between them.

-

What was she doing? Naitanong niya iyon sa sarili niya, she’s a willing servant to him! She’s more than a willing pussy! And here she was staring at James’ handsome face as he sleeps in her bed! They made love … or they had sex twice. Mabuti na lamang at nagising siya ng maaga at hindi na niya hinitay pa ang katiwala upang gisingin siya.

James looks so good in her bed. He never really appreciated his features before pero ngayon ay masasabi niyang napakagwapo nga pala nito and he’s so sexy that he can sweep every woman off their feet! She can’t help herself from comparing him to his friends, Mitch is handsome pero hindi ito ang tipo na palaging ngumingiti except now that he got Sydney, he looks happy and contented, Yuri is a blonde sexy tiger from the north of Russia and he looks dangerous with his guns,  cars and other deadly weapons and most especially with his thick Russian accent, Jeff, Miles and Miller always take everything for granted at hindi marurunong magseryoso that everyone thinks that they are just a bunch of horny, sexy and infuriating arseholes kabaliktaran ni Morrison, Morrison is someone you know you can count on but expect him to forget your birthday or important occasions for he is one hell of a busy guy that knows nothing aside from making money … as for James, he’s a little bit of everything with his beautiful eyes, long eyelashes, sexy jaw sprinkled with three days stubble, broad shoulders, straight nose, thin lips and well a strong and huge equipment down there. She sighed and giggled with those descriptions by her for them.

Bumangon siya at nag sulat ng note, inilagay niya iyon sa unan niya bago lumabas ng kwarto at makihalubilo sa mga tao sa ibaba.

-

He must be dreaming, kinapa niya ang kama umaasang nandoon si Spencer, he wants to spend the whole day making love with her pero mukhang hindi mangyayari iyon dahil wala na ito sa tabi niya. He opened his eyes, bumangon na din siya and a note on her pillow caught his eyes. He read it carefully.

James,

Good morning your arse, I’m tired because of you and I hate you for that. Get out of my room without getting noticed by anyone you sneaky beast!

Spencer

He can’t help himself from grinning, he can imagine her making faces while she wrote down her sweet, lovely note for him. Nagbihis siya at sinunod ang nasa note nito, he carefully get out of her room without getting caught, dumeretso siya sa sariling silid at naligo bago tuluyang harapin ang babaeng minamahal.

-

Tanghali na pero hindi pa niya nakikita si James, bumalik siya sa kwarto para tingnan kung natutulog pa ito pero wala na ito doon, nang katukin niya ito sa kwart nito ay walang sumagot, pumasok siya pero gaya sa kwarto niya ay wala ito roon. Nagpasya siyang itanong sa mga katiwala kung nakita ang magaling na lalaki at ang sabi ng mga ito ay lumabas daw ito kanina pero walang sinabi kung saan talaga ito nagpunta, nagpasya siyang hanapin ito sa labas.