Prologue

ARIANNA'S POV

Hi I am Arianna Ali I am eighteen I have five brothers and yes they are all annoying as fuck
Russ Ali he is the oldest and he is twenty one he is very single has been since he was in middle school and he is a plain man whore
Becks Ali is the second oldest age twenty currently single has whores that he calls girlfriends and has a different one every week.
Abdul Ali is eighteen he is also my twin but he is older by eight minutes. He is also a whore but gives the girl a warning before he sleeps with them that he is totally not ready for commitment. I am that girl who is soo shy and quite but I am also very sarcastic and short tempered everyone knows my brothers so they do not bother me. I am virgin and I am saving myself for someone I love. I have a insi bitsi little crush on Sebastian one of my brother Abduls bestfriends.
Then the last two are the second pair of twins Mohammur and Mohammed Ali they are four years they're extremely adorable when you meet them but they are demons and sometimes sweethearts.
My mum and dad are Hanan and Majid Ali they are the power couple who are high school sweethearts. My dad is a billionaire business man who has multiple hotels,resorts restaurants and bars. My mum is my dad's first and only wife and she has multiple charity organizations which she is co-owner with Yasmine Ferrari I know what a saint (not) mum is the devil in an angel's body when we do something you rather report us to the cops than mum shit even dad is afraid of her. My family are quite the people do not let the being the boys being whores fool you and me being a virgin we are just not ready to commit to relationships. We are all really nice if we like you we are not rich spoiled brats our parents raised us to never ask for anything that wasn't ours and to not grow up thinking the money they make is ours no they told us once we are done with school we are on our owns. Dad said we still ill give us money to start our own corporations once we are done with school but we will all have a business that dad started to our names. Once he thinks we are ready to take over we will. Like Russ has already taken dads bars and he was multiplied them yet he is just in his second year of college he already a rich son of a bitch. Becks is taking over dads restaurants and Abdul is taking over hotels. I know what you are thinking what will I take over my dad happens to be the leader of the Arabian mafia and it is the strongest mafia in the whole world but it still ties with the Italian mafia. So I will take over the mafia. Knowing dad by the time Mohammed and Mohammur grow of age dad will have started another corporation right now he is working on a finanace company in London which is making its way up to the top three and also has a finance company in California which is making its way up to the top three. My dad is a very smart man but also very scary. But is also a loving family man. The Ali family are a mix of Mexican and Arabian. Our mum is a Mexican from Peru and my dad is an Arab from Saudi Arabia .
I have three best friends Leah, Bianca and Riley. We met in kindergarten when Bianca was being bullied so me and Leah hopped in at the same time to save her and boom the three of us became friends then in the same day the girl who was bullying Bianca pushed Riley of a swing and Riley punched her in the face and broke her nose it was soo funny. Leah me and Bianca took Riley to the nurse to get her hand fixed and then boom the four of us became inseparable.

SEBASTIAN POV
Hi I am Sebastian Ferrari I am nineteen I am a senior in high school and I am a badboy. But there is also a twist I am a virgin.  I am Italian but I am also Brazilian I am mixed. I have a little brothers they are twins Seth and Sean.
Seth and Sean Ferrari they are four years old they will immediately catch your heart when you look at them but in actual sense they are very capable of murder and can hide the body and still be back in time for dinner yes they are that bad if they don't get what they want they become demons they only act like that when me mom or dad isn't there. I also have a little sister she is about 9 months she is Anaya Ferrari she is my little princess I love her so much very much shy does not like everyone if she likes you  are very lucky. 
I have three bestfriends Scott , Blake and Abdul  
Abdul has a sister but we do not know much about her but I do. we just see pictures of her and we see her around school once in a while with her three friends. They are quite an shy so they do not really talk to people.
I have always had a major crush on Arianna since I met her but never heard the balls to-say it because let me be honest Russ Abdul and Becks are not the best too mess with they all are short tempered and protective of their sister. One thing I know Arianna being her dads only daughter he protects her soo much so it's not easy to get a girl like Arianna.  Sometimes I would try to talk to her but she is soo shy and her brothers would threaten me to leave her alone. junior year I finally told her brothers I liked her and it took a whole year for me to convince them but they finally gave me their blessing. This year I am finally going to take my princesa and no one is stopping me. I made sure that we have the exact same schedule and our lockers are next to each other. I know mob stalkish but I really like her and I will do anything to be close to her. God knows I can give that girl the world if she asks but her father and brothers can also give it to her so that will not impress her at all.  She is not like other girls actually even her friends are different one thing I know that all those girls are very rich and beautiful but they do not show it at all.  People can see the cars they drive and they houses they live in enough is enough to show what they have okay enough with that back to introductions.
My mum and dad are Santiago and Yasmine Ferrari. My dad is a very rich businesss man with multiple businesses but he is also the head of the Italian mafia.  I am his next heir the mafia and his finance company. Seth is the heir his hotels and resorts. Sean is the heir to his bars and restaurants. My mum is my dads first and only wife she has multiple charity corporations which she is a co owner to with Abduls mum Hanan Ali.