I

❝𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰𝑴 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺❞

- - -

Hyunjin banged on the door, "jisung open the door please!" He begged resting his forehead on the door. He didn't know what was happening he just saw his best friend run into the room.

Jisung opened the door eyes puffy sniffing and rubbing his eye, "i-im ok." He said more tears streaming down his face, hyunjin immediately hugged the shorter closer to his chest, "what happened sungie.." he whispered not wanting the boy to become startled by anything.

Jisung didn't answer he just hugged hyunjin sobbing into his chest, he didn't wanna worry the taller with his relationship, it was his fault anyways, he shouldn't have let the guy flirt with him.

"N-nothing.. i just saw a dead dog in the road and got sad." Hyunjin could tell he was lying but didn't push it, he just chuckled and pulled him into a hug, "dumbass." If he wasn't ready to tell hyunjin he'll wait.

After jisung stopped crying hyunjin walked him to the bed and laid down with him, "hyunjin." Jisung mumbled messing with the edge of hyunjins shirt. "Yes sungie?" He replied messing with jisungs hair, "i appreciate you and everything you do for me y'know. Without you i'd have no one." He mumbled again.

Hyunjin definitely could tell something was up but didn't say it, "of course sung."

'Do you know i love you and without you i'd be nothing.'

Of course he would never say that out loud, jisung never felt the same about him, he and minho have been dating since freshman year. They both needed each other so why would he ruin a perfectly good relationship.

Before they dated hyunjin tried to drop many hints, describing him when jisung asked who he liked, writing love notes and leaving them out for jisung to see.

But the squirrel like boy was too caught up in his feelings for minho to notice, so he gave up, he burried his feelings deep inside but they always came back. When jisung gave him a peck on the forehead every night, when jisung would have his cheeks puffed while eating, when they would both stay up late just talking.

They never went away.

He thought they were happy in their relationship.

Oh how he was so so wrong.

┌───── ∘°❉°∘ ─────┐

Heh i dont know if i like this i cant write seriously😭 but hope you enjoyyyeedddd.

If anyone makes covers for books anyone wanna make me some? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻