❀Middleschool❀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was your last day of middle school.

The bell rang and all kids ran out to finally enjoy the summer holidays.

You slowly packed up your stuff after everyone had rushed out. No, you weren't in a hurry even if someone waited for you...
He knew that you didn't like the big crowds and filled hallways in the school after the bell signaled that everyone could finally leave.

The boy sat on a bench behind the school surrounded by beautiful cherry trees.
As he finally heard the voice of the girl he waited for to see the whole day, he looked up with a smile on his face.
"Tetsurō! I'm so sorry there were so many people!" you stopped in front of him, panting from your running. "It's ok (Y/n)" he ruffled your hair.

Such a cute couple... Everything seemed perfect but then...

"I think we should break up"

As you heard these words you felt your heart shattering into thousand little pieces. Your eyes widened and warm tears made their way down your cheeks.

"What?!"

"Please don't get it wrong (Y/n)... Let me explain! I should be concentrating on Volleyball but-"

"Stop! Please don't say anything" you looked at him with watery eyes. "It's ok I understand that you have higher priorities...
See you Tetsurō..."

But how could you know that this would be the last time you'd talk to him...?
Because a few weeks later your mom got the message that his family had moved to Tokyo.
'Wow You're Breaking up and then you just leave me...' These thoughts haunted you, even still today.

And there you were now, the pretty Highschool girl (F/n) (L/n).
You went to Aoba Johsai and were good friends with the popular Setter Tooru Oikawa. But you weren't the person to enjoy being in the spotlight. Of course there were rumors about you two being a couple, but who would get the idea our Milkbread boy had a boyfriend..?

You opened the door to the house.
As you entered you saw your Mom packing up some books. "What are you doing?" "Well your Dad and I decided to move to Tokyo! Mainly because of work..." "Couldn't you tell me sooner?" "But I'm doing it right now! We're going to move there next week!" Your Mom smiled at you. "Hmph" was the only thing she got as answer. You couldn't belive your parents. Who thought this was a good idea?! You angrily walked up the stairs, stomping extra hard to make your parents notice that you absolutely didn't like their decision.

'Ugh they can't be serious! But there's no other way than to just accept it.. I just hope the people there are nice... it kind of reminds me of him... NO, NO don't think about him!' You shook your head to get rid of the thoughts. The thoughts about the one that once broke your heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the first chapter! :)