Chapter 4~I Curse You Mr.Frye

HEY READ THIS REAL QUICK!!!!!!!! I find this song very good so listen to it its called "Yule Shoot Your Eye out by fall out boy" I got a CD of their greatest hits of x-mass they are awesome. Now on to...

Chapter 4~I Curse You Mr.Frye

RECAP

"Okay class we have a new student today." Mr.Frye said.

I looked up and when I saw the new student I whispered "Holy Shit."

He turned and looked at me our eyes met. Mr.Frye was still talking and Gabi was writing something on a piece of paper but all of that started to fade. I could only see the new guy with his sandy blonde hair, his soft brown eyes and light natural pink lips just like he had in my dream. I felt this weird pulling sensation but I ignored it. One thought was running through my head who was this guy and more importantly what was he?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ravens P.O.V.

That last thought pulled me out of my stare down with the new kid. I sounded like that chick from twilight mental shiver (FYI i like twilight but raven doesnt). Gabi pushed the paper at me it said..

"Hey what was up with the holy shit and why were u staring down the new guy?"

I wrote back "I said holy shit cuz he was the guy in my dream and I dont know why I stared him down." Then I passed It back to her.

My head shot up when I heard Mr.Frye say the worse words ever "Since we have a new student I think Ill move seats." He had an evil look in his eyes that only I saw "everyone pack up your stuff and stand at the front of the room" we all got up. I stood next to Gabi and as far away from the new kid. Soon Gabi got called to sit next to Joe I knew she would be okay she and Joe were really good friends. They started talking at once my name was called and I was put in the very back row away from everyone then Mr.Frye told the new kid to sit next to me.

I didnt watch the new kid walk over I was too busy glaring at Mr.Frye and thinking all the while I curse you Mr.Frye may your balls shrink and fall off, may no woman ever come near you, may you die a horrible painful death and go to hell.

Thinking that made me feel better but then he just HAAAAAAAAAAD to make it even worse for me by saying "Class today you will spend the class period getting to know your new seat partner you will be sitting next to them for the rest off the year and" he said while looking at me so I glared back "If I see your not talking to them I will have to give you a zero."

He did not know how much I wanted to rip his throat out, I heard myself growl I did that sometime when Im angry. No one ever hears the growl except me, out of the corner of my eye i saw the new guys head snap towards me but I continued glaring at Mr.Frye. Mr.Frye just smirked then make a motion with his hands saying to turn around. Man I hate the short fat man I really wish to see him die. I sighed and turned to the new guy he had a confused look on his face.

I smiled sweetly and said "Hi I'm Raven" and stuck out my hand for him to shake.

He smiled a dazzling smile showing bright white teeth that if they caught the light just right they could blind someone. Then he said " Hi im Gabriel." his voice was rough yet smooth, deep yet light, dark yet bright, I just couldn't describe it right. Gabriel took my hand, a shock ran threw it surprising me and making me pull my hand back while Gabriel did the same.

Before I could think the words"That sure was some strong static electricity" popped out of my mouth it was weird Gabriel looked relieved as if I some how lifted a weight off his shoulders. Before I could question him about it he asked " why were you glaring at the teacher?"