✍❤ Romance Entries : Results ❤✍

Hey guys. The results of the romance genre is finally here😏😉.

So I would like to thank the amazing judges SwabyJr and Midnight_Love for taking their time in reading the books and judging them. Thank you so much❤.

Moving on to the results 😏😏😉😉

Drum roll please 😂😂😂😌😌😌

Okay fine, here you go 😉

• The Results •

√ First Place

❤ Crimson Rose by TheStargazer_
❤ Total score - 92
❤ Review - I quiet enjoyed the story a lot. It was intriguing from the start. The blurb really captured my attention. I love how well verse the vocabulary is throughout the story. The use of such vivid descriptions keeps me interested. I loved the strong characters and how we met them and get to know a little of their troubles right away. The determination in each character brings an added spark to the story as we get to see everyone has their own agenda going. The transition from one perspective to the other is very smooth and well done. The story continuously flows as one piece connects to another and you begin to see all these other tiny pieces that build something wonderful. I would gladly continue to read this story.

√ Second Place

❤ Amethyst by booklored
❤ Total score - 90
❤ Review -   I was intrigued by the cover. Made me want to see what it was all about. The blurb instantly pulled me in and captured my attention. I was immediately hooked, It had all the components in making me want to read more of the story and follow along with the characters. The vocabulary was great and I really enjoyed the use of a lot of words. They didn’t go for the usual words most writers would use. They dug deep and really kept the interest going. However, I would say that I wish they kept the perspective of the story the same throughout each chapter. If one chapter is in first person then it throws things off if the next is the third. It creates a different feel for the story and its characters. It was a strong start and would gladly keep reading. Although all the E names in one chapter gets a bit confusing at times.

√ Third Place

❤ The Serpent Emperor by tomgaryens
❤ Total score - 88
❤ Review -
Great book and great plot. It’s incredibly creative the way how you used a different time period and the story flowed well. Grammar and vocabulary is great and overall, it’s a great book.

√ Honourable Mention

❤ Still In Shackles by Temitope840
❤ Total score - 87
❤ Review - First off, great book and magnificent plot. From what I read, character development was at a steady rate. Creativity, vocabulary and grammar were good. The story flowed well and it was overall a good book.

~•~

If you didn't make it, please don't feel bad. Not being on top the list doesn't mean your work isn't amazing. At times we need work harder inorder to give the best results of our creativity and gaining feedback from other can be a great help. If you want me to read your book and give you a review, kindly text me.

Winners, if you want your stickers,
please PM and send me your email address so that I can send it to you. And as I said, I will be doing an interview with the top three winners, so guys kindly tell me when you are free to do the interview or I will send you the questions and then you can answer them. I don't know which one will be more right 😳😳.

And Participants, if you want me to send you your individual scores, don't hesitate to text me.

Judges, your stickers are being made. I will let you know once they are done 😉. And remember I will be reading one of your books, so don't forget to send me the title.

Anyways, congratulations guys😃😃😃.

And judges, thank you once again for your amazing work 😉😄.