Turning 11 soon

Azure trudge down the forest alone. The guard only brought him as far as the entrance of the forest before wishing him luck. His hand holding on to the same wooden sword from his training. Maybe he could finally run away from the grim reaper but at this moment instead of running away, haunting beast or killing the grim reaper all he wanted to do now was cry. 

Out of rising anger and resentment, he left the town when the grim reaper ordered him to. One of the guard, followed along to guide him. So he only brought along the wooden sword that was in his hand. A wooden sword to a beast haunts. His heart wail in sadness. Instead of the grim reaper sending him to his death, his mindless action was eagerly jumping down from the edge.

Beast falls under 5 Category. S.A.B.C.D. Normal or low mana human could not haunt a D grade beast. As such most settlement still holds a D grade beast more dangerous than a lion.  Especially since normal or low mana human count to 75% of the human population. Even so, a D grade human would still have trouble killing a D grade beast. 

For Azure who was born into a baron family. It was under his responsibility to fight against this beast, from a very young age, he was taught about all types of the beast. Yet when he took his mana test just a few months ago he was barely a D grade human. That's right haunting alone means that he was looking for death.  Anyone who is assessed to be D grade human and above is required to attend the academy at the age of 11. But here he was getting kidnap and now killed.

Azure froze the moment he heard the sound of crushing leaves nearby. A small growl. He looks at the direction of the sound and saw a pair of glowing Jade eyes Covered in Black furs. The beast would remind you of a bunny if it was not for its sharp claws and the fact that it was 4 times its size. A  Zeko. A D grade beast. Its main attribute is its quick speed, high jump and his large sharp claw. 

Azure tightens his hold on his sword. His stomach was growling loudly as well. The beast bares his teeth before charging to the prey.  It jumps 10 feet off the ground. Azure roll on the ground just barely missing the Zeko landing spot. Azure thrust his wooden sword to the back of the zeko. As expected it does not affect the beast. Azure immediately jump into a fallen tree just barely misses the zeko claw attack.

He lay exhausted beside the torn up Zeko beside him. A hand holding onto the wooden sword and the other on to the magical gem. He has been running, dodging, attacking and hiding from the very same Zeko for the past hour. Hunger, thirst, blood, injuries filled his body and mind. He stood up and limp his way back to town. Who cares about the other 2 beast or the grim reaper. Stay to haunt or going back to the reaper, either way, death is all it waits. 

Fortunately, the fight between Azure and the Zeko lead him near the outskirts of the forest. Using the wooden sword as a walking cane it took him about another hour before he reaches town. It was real late at night, except for the awkwardly street light located a little too far from one another, it wouldn't be a surprise to mistaken it as a ghost town. There was nobody as far as the eye could see and the gate that was guarded just this afternoon was halfway open. But Azure had already gotten used to this after training for the past few days. He walks past a few hundreds of townfolks resting at the theatre and head to the basement. 

He heads down the long unlit corridor before finally reaching the door to his room. He looks at the door beside him before glancing at the magical gems on his hand. Debating whether to die now or enjoy his final rest before the eternal one.  Without warning the door to the grim reaper's room open. And the expose white mask was standing at the door. Having the fright of his life, he fell hitting his dislocated foot and dropping the magical gem. 

Umber switches on the light and look at the kid in fright.  Their face mirrored one another. "What are you doing?" Azure stare back in reply. Umber notices the blood and mud-covered his whole body . Her lips form a thin straight line .  She grab hold of his collar and pulled him towards the male shower room. 

Azure could not even struggle with his injuries before he was placed on the floor of the shower. The grim reaper tore of what remains of his shirt as she turns on the water. Her hand reach out to his pants and Azure immediately fight back, "No". He headbutts the grim reaper. She stops moving momentarily before letting out a short sigh and let go of his pants. She checks out his entire body and noted all the injuries he had.

The grim reaper stood aside before heading to a closet nearby, that store clean towel. The robe she wore was soaking wet and was now clinging to her skin. Azure quickly avert his gaze. His face turning red. Whether it was from anger, embarrassed or shyness. It was pretty obvious.  

Towel in hand she quickly and softly dries his body before bundling him up. Azure struggle to get himself free. At this sight a smile form on her lips. A little cat she thought before princess carried him to his room. But Azure didn't stop struggling. His arm and legs frail around... until he felt something on his face. Something soft and bouncy. His face turns another shade of red as he stares at the 'bump' next to his face. He froze. He was turning 11 soon. 

Seeing the little cat stop struggling, Umber brought him closer to her arm as she held open the door to his room. Azure got stiffer if that was possible. His eyes continue to stare at the bump pushing on his cheeks. Until he was gently placed down onto his bed. He continues to stare at the wet robe clinging to her body. Unbeknownst to Umber who was focus on the injuries. 

Her first focus was his feet before cracking her fingers. She could set it back with a little push. A small excitement crawls up her throat. It was after all her first time setting back a dislocation. She stuff the same towel wrap around him into his mouth. Snapping him out of his daydream but he was unable to fight back. Next thing he knew he felt a sharp strong pain on his feet before having a fit of cough from having the towel in his mouth. 

Admiring her work she grabs some kind of prop wand found around the room and place it beside his feet before wrapping it tightly with a rope. It was not necessary but the more pain inflicted on the future villain the better right? And that was the only way for her to inflict pain without huge guilt weighed on her. 

Right away she focuses on the cuts all over his body. She shakes her head slightly. What kind of idiot was he to get injured this badly? All patch up. Umber switch off the light after telling him to rest and left the room.