The news~

3rd person pov:

A white boy short haired girl with ice blue eyes with red rings around the pupils named (Y/N) was bored and decided to watch the tv. When she turned the tv on, the news popped up. "Their has been another murder and we could find nothing but clothes of the poor soul." The news reporter said. (Y/N) sighed and took her laptop out. She searched up the creepypasta websites she usually hacks into and hacks into them again to read their hidden information and their true stories.

Soon (Y/N) started to feel the usual weird energy from her onyx necklace and looked at it yo see it glowing. (Y/N) stood up and put her laptop away and puts her black hoodie on with her black mouth mask, black leather gloves, black blindfold, her unusual feathery cape, her satchel and her black combat boots, she went into the woods hiding her necklaces.

(Y/N) walked her usual route where she would see the 8 pages and gently touches them when she goes past them. She smelled fresh blood and walked to a camp and burned the camp down and walked back into her home. (Y/N) was then greeted by 3 wolfs but one was bigger than the others one was green and yellow, one was white and dark ice blue and the largest of the 3 was black and red. (Y/N) pet the 3 wolfs and went to her room.

(Y/N) was on her phone in her bed like usual, then she gets a message from her friend jacklyn or as she calls her Jtk or jackie.

Jacklyn: heya (Y/N)!
(Y/N): hey jackie
Jacklyn: wanna go frame some killers?
(Y/N): you know me jackie

(CLIFFHANGER!! this is my first ever story that will contain fluff/lime)