[BONUS] Alone Time

Start from the beginning

"Oikawa, are you free this weekend?" Iwaizumi asked his best friend one day.

Oikawa eyed him in awe. "I-Iwa-chan." He could feel tears building up in his eyes, as he was overwhelmed with emotions.

Ever since Iwaizumi and you got together, Oikawa had been slightly cast aside, and normally he wouldn't mind it much. But since recently getting dumped by his previous girlfriend, he was beginning to feel lonely. Just the thought of Iwaizumi asking him if he was free gave him hope that he didn't have to spend the weekend alone.

"Yes! Of course I'm free!" Oikawa exclaimed.

Iwaizumi smiled, "Ah good. Can you babysit (y/n)'s younger brother? I want to get some alone time with her."

And just like that, Oikawa's heart dropped.

"Iwa-chan~! You are spending too much time with (l/n)-chan! When was the last time we hung out, huh? How can you forget about your best friend?"

Iwaizumi glared at him. Oikawa was definitely a hypocrite. If anything, Oikawa was far worse when it came to ignoring Iwaizumi whenever he got a new girlfriend.

"Why are you so damn clingy? C'mon, just this once!" Iwaizumi begged.

Oikawa crossed his arms defiantly.

Iwaizumi groaned, "What do you want?"

"Ice cream sounds good," Oikawa replied.

My god, he's exactly like Takashi. He's exactly like an 8-year-old boy.

~X•X•X~

As you walked into Iwaizumi's house and heard him lock the door you immediately turned to face him, grinning widely as you did. It was finally the first time you would be alone together, with nothing stopping you now. You were almost too excited to try all the dirty things you had been dreaming of with your boyfriend right there and then.

"So, do you wan-" Iwaizumi began but you cut him off immediately, hungrily attacking his lips with yours in a desperate kiss, your arms around his neck as you pulled him closer to you. His eyes widened in initial shock at your immediate actions, but he understood your frustration too.

You whispered between deep breaths, "Bedroom. Now."

Iwaizumi laughed, smiling into your kiss, "Aren't you just impatient?"

He lifted you up, hoisting your legs around his waist as he brought you towards his bedroom, never pulling back from your kiss. He was strong, and you were only getting more turned on by his actions. You took a peek at his arms and how big they were, causing you to squirm in excitement.

As you entered the bedroom, Iwaizumi locked the door behind him before throwing you on the bed and crawling on top, hovering above you. You continued to make out, progressing quickly by taking each other's clothes off and exploring each other's bodies with gentle and passionate touches of fingers and lips, leaving love marks as you did.

And just before going all the way, he looked into your eyes with the most innocent and pure look. "Are you sure?"

You nodded certainly, grinning. "Yes."

By midnight, both of you had a hard time breathing, your gasps filled with tiredness and pleasure. You watched Iwaizumi, who was gently caressing your face and stroking your hair, his eyes lingering on you with so much love. He was sweet and kind, and you had no regrets giving him your first time.

"I love you, (y/n)," he told you, kissing you softly.

"I love you too, Hajime."

After regaining your breath, you got up and wrapped your legs around his waist, this time you on top. You whispered, "Ready for round two?"

He was shocked, eyes widened as he asked, "Are you serious?" He didn't have many complaints, but he was still surprised by the amount of energy you had.

You confessed, "Well, I have a lot of frustration from being cockblocked by Takashi and Oikawa, and I'm afraid in case we don't get this chance again."

He laughed, pulling you closer for a kiss. "Well then, let's go."

~X•X•X~

[At Oikawa's house]

"So, Takashi, what are we going to do?" Oikawa asked, putting his hands together as he pondered hard.

Takashi eyed him curiously, licking on his ice cream. "What do you mean, Tooru-niichan?"

"What are we going to do about your sister and Iwa-chan? We have to break them up somehow," Oikawa explained.

"What? But I don't want them to break up. I like Iwa-niichan!" Takashi replied.

Oikawa rolled his eyes at the child, "But don't you miss the attention you get from your sister when Iwa-chan is not around?"

"Not really," Takashi responded.

Oikawa tapped his chin, "Oh, I understand. It must be hard to admit it, but I know you feel the same way I do."

"I really don't," Takashi replied.

"Don't worry Takashi-chan! Let's plot our revenge. I was thinking, we have to first make them fight. So, come on now, any thoughts?"

Takashi cocked his head, "Do you hate my sister or something?"

"What? No, of course not."

"Then why do you want to take away her happiness? And Iwa-niichan's too?"

Oikawa was speechless. He sighed, "I-I just miss my best friend. That's all."

Takashi replied, "Then maybe you should tell him."

"I did. He called me clingy," he replied, crossing his arms in frustration.

Takashi narrowed his brows, "Maybe you can ask to hang out with both of them!"

"Both of them?" Oikawa asked, raising a brow.

Takashi nodded, "Well yea! You're all friends, right? Maybe you could all do something together."

Oikawa retorted, "But that would be thirdwheeling!"

"I don't know what that means," Takashi said, furrowing his brows.

Oikawa explained, "I would just get left behind."

Takashi tapped his chin when an idea came to his head. "You should do something that (y/n)-neechan likes but Iwa-niichan doesn't! That way, you won't get left behind. Iwa-niichan will!"

Oikawa gasped, "You're right! All this time I've been thinking about how to steal Iwa-chan away but perhaps I should steal (y/n)-chan instead! I'll make her my new best friend and then, I'll have them both wrapped around my finger!" He laughed menacingly, excited to execute his plans.

Takashi only eyed him strangely. "You're weird, Tooru-niichan. No wonder Takeru-san says bad things about you."

"WHAT? What did he say? Tell me Takashi-chan~!"

It was supposed to be Oikawa babysitting Takashi, but Takashi couldn't help but feel that sometimes, it was the other way around.

___________________________

a/n

oikawa is so trash ily bby

also, OFFICIAL END OF THIS BOOK gAH

sorry for the lack of lemons ;_;
i'm still not used to writing them, despite reading so much HAHAHAHAH

maybe one day, but not right now

anyway, i love you all so much!

check out my other works too!!!