Chapter 1

Me and my friend Rin were on the bus to go to a special school we got invited to for drawing. " Soooooooo, what do you think we're going be doing at our new school," I asked.
" Rain what do you think we will be doing. It's a school for ART, not backflips or those crazy moves you call dancing,"
Rin replied, " Now shut it so I can finish drawing this girl." I pouted and stuck my tongue at Rin. Me and Rin are almost exact opposites but we are still the best of friends. I took the rest of the time to stare out at the trees we were passing.
" We're have arrived at our destination. Unbuckle your seat belts and welcome to The Art Institute." The bus driver said.
" Woah," I said " That is one nice art school."
" Mhm" Rin replied, still looking at her tablet. I elbowed her. " Wha- woah that is one nice art school. Rain isn't it amazing?" I face palmed. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to drawing her character. As soon as we walked into the school I knew I would like it here.
" Welcome, boys and girls to the Art Institute I'm Mrs.Gold I know many of you have come to learn to improve your art but you have shown talents beyond that," The lady in the front said "This is a school to keep peace and balance in the world. Many people don't know it but our world depends on our childhood cartoons. You kids have shown talents that have led us to believe you can maintain balance between our two worlds." There was a long pause. She has got to be kidding me I mean we don't depend on cartoons, do we? " Many of you have shown talents useful to certain shows so we would like to insert you in those shows to keep balance in our two worlds. Now I will individually insert you into each show please wait calmly for your turn. Rain Blossom you are up first to be programmed into avatar the last airbender." What she is crazy a madwoman I mean there is no balance between the two worlds we do not depend on it. She walked up to me and practically dragged me down the hallway.
" Put me down you madwoman." I said.
" One I'm not mad." She turned around and took of her golden hood. I gasped it isn't possible she couldn't be her she doesn't exist. " Two that is not how you show respect to your queen." So this was Zuko's mother ,she must have left to make balance between the two wor- wait this still isn't convincing , but I'll just play along. " So this is the avatar chamber where you get to make your character exactly how you want. Here is your tablet to make your character." By the time I was finished I had made a girl with long black hair, and blue eyes when aang first goes into the avatar state. "I fin it interesting you chose your girl to be a a firebender considering that will be your enemy" I snorted. I would be the enemy if I could go there but I can't it is scientifically impossible." Off you go to the world of Avatar, but before you leave I must tell you your mission. You must find all the originators of the elements and learn them to protect the avatar as his guardian. Now go my child, and make peace."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}