Untitled Part 4

lunas pov

i was gonna  hold the staff but the bishop stopped me . he said to remove the gloves  , i remove it and hold the staff . vines started to grow around it .  i quicky returned  the staff  , wore the gloves . 

few hours later 

my sister liy was put beside me i tried to break the silence and said so this is what a party is like andd what is that amazing smell mmmmmmm tea we said in unison . we giggled , she  wished everyday would be like this . but i remembered the incident  an said no .  she walked away . 

lily pov

i was beside my sister she said so this is a party looks like and what is that amaing smell we said tea in unison. we giggled  i wished that everyday was like this she said no and i walked away .  i got bumped by a butler and got caught again by james . we walked into the whole castle as we talked about each other and final he kneeled on the floor and asked me to marry him i said yes . we approached luna and asked her blessing on our marriage. 

luna pov

i saw my sister with a guy beside him he is james of the southern tower . they asked me for my blessing for their marriage . i asked lily if we can talk about this in private . she said no whatever i say i can say in front of them .  well i said you can't marry a man you just met in one day . she said she can if its true love .  i said  you are asking for my blessing but the answer is no i called a guar and said the party is over close the gates and then  lily got my glove and asked what have she done bad to me  i said lily stop but she just  continue and i shouted stop and then vines start to grow . i ran out the door and saw villagers around me and asked if im alright i nodded . then i touched a fountain it was covered by vines . guards ran out the door and lord swotink tripped i ran out the village and lily was running after me i stepped at the water then lily pads started to grow i ran through the lake towards the eastern mountain . i sang as i climbed up the mountain let it out let it out can't hold it anymore let a earthquake go the shaking  won't bother me anyway . i planted the tree that  lily and i planted . andd change my violet dress into green and change my ponytail into a bridal style . i built a castle  .