1. Sleepover

Denki's pov

"Hey bro!" I heard a spiky red haired boy yelled out as he ran to me.

"Oh, hey kirishima!" I yelled back once I realized who it was.

"How are you?" Asked kirishima while giving me a smile that made me blush slightly.

"Are you ok bro?" " your red?!" Said kirishima while putting his hands on my shoulders and pulling me closer to see if I'm ok.

"I-I'm fine" I said while gently pulling away from kirishima.

"Ok, well how was your date with jiro yesterday?"
Asked kirishima while giving me one of those looks.

"Oh... it was great"
I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice. It's not that I didn't enjoy the date, it's just for some reason hearing kirishima Ask about jiro just made my heart hurt a little bit.

"Well that's great to hear bro!" "But I should get going, kirishima turned around and started walking away...

"Bro..." I said to myself in a whisper.
I started to walk to my dorm when I bumped into jiro.

"O-oh hey denki" Said jiro While giving me a smile.

"Hey... jiro"
I said while looking at the ground.

"Are you ok denki?" "You seem off" Said jiro while giving me a concerned look.

"I'm fine!"
I said while smiling and walking away. I don't know why but I just didn't feel like talking to her Wright now.

I walked back to my dorm with my head hanging low. Don't get me wrong I love jiro! But... not in the way everyone thinks I do...

I honestly couldn't think straight anymore. I went into my dorm and jumped into bed. I just need a nap... I felt my eyes close.

*knock knock*
"Bro!"

I woke up to someone knocking on my dorm door.

"Bro!"
I recognized the voice to be non other than kirishima's. I got out of bed and opened the door.

"Hey dude!" Said kirishima once I opened the door.

"U-uh hi kiri"
I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Bro have you been asleep this whole time?"
He said with a cute giggle that made my face turn a light shade of pink.

"Dude are you sick?" Said kiri pointing out the red tone on my face.

"No Im fine" I said while using my hand to cover my face.

" well I was gonna ask if we could have a sleepover in my dorm tonight, Bro!"

"I- uh sure" I said while turning a little more red.

"Let me grab my stuff"
I turned into my dorm and packed a quick bag. I toke clothes and a phone charger. I didn't need much since I could run to my dorm any time.

"Let's go" Said kirishima as we started walking to his dorm.

Once we got their it was a pretty chill night except for the several times that I started blushing.

Kirishima came out of the bathroom with a pair of black basketball shorts on and a dark gray t shirt. His hair was laying down and he had already brushed is teeth.

"I'll get dressed to then" I said as I walked into the Bathroom and closed the door.
I put on a teal long sleeves shirt with some sweatpants. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom.

"What should we do now?" Kirishima asked me while putting his phone down.

"Idk" I replied as I sat down next to kirishima on his bed".

"Pillow fight!" Yelled kirishima as he picked up one of the pillows from his bed and started to attack me.
I picked a pillow and started to defend my self.

After about 5 minutes of pillow fighting I found me and kirishima laughing and sitting on the floor. I had my head to kirishima's chest and my body resting between his legs.

638 words not including this! Thank you for reading!