- 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"That escalated quickly," Hyunjin said while looking at Yerim trying not to laugh,

They are now in Olivia's room again, while Olivia is playing on her computer, spitting curse words here, spitting curse words there, the two are laying on her bed.

"He's ridiculous" Yerim also said, so unbelieve what just happen earlier.

"Well he's waiting for a long time"

"Huh? What did you just say, I didn't hear it"  Hyunjin jumped out a little bit and just shakes her head dismissively.

"It's....nothing, but now what will you do?"

"Of course I'm gonna talk to him, I don't want the rumors to reach papa, he may get angry with me"

"Ugh stop worrying about the old man, he's too busy on his world, beside it's not even a sin you're having a boyfriend"

" Yeah, said the one who's single" Yerim retorted rolling her eyes.

In her frustration, she just messed up her purple hair and screamed in Olivia's pillow. Everything that happened earlier didn't go well according to her so-called plan, after the interaction, she and Haechan had earlier, everything just went down, like she didn't think that with that mere interaction the whole campus is already thinking that their dating.

"Arrrghh, this is stupid," Yerim thought.

————————————————————

a few days later

Unknown Number
hey come here

Yerim
who is this?

your babe

that's disgusting, what
do you need?

I can't go to school right
now you, I had sick

and what that it has
to do with me?

come here to my house

what? no way!

yes, way! come here.

Yerim didn't want to go and shes determined that she'll really not go, but oh boy! Haechan is so persistent, he actually send spam messages all the time making Yerim's phone to sound like an annoying bomb ready to explode with the constants ringing.

"Ms. Choi, can you turn off your phone?" her english teacher asked annoyingly

"Yes Ma'am wait–" and there, before she can even finished what she's supposed to say the phone suddenly ring loudly.

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW MS. CHOI"

"But Maam!–"

"Get out!"

Yerim get her things and go out from the class. She's now holding her phone which is still constantly ringing.

"What do you want?!" Yerim asked to the person on the other line.

"Mrs. Kim already kicked you out from her class right? Now come here" Haechan said from the other line.

"No–"

"Well if you go home, your father will see you and he will be very not please that his oh so perfect daughter just got kicked out from a class" Even without seeing Haechan, Yerim is already sure that the boy is smirking. She's so annoyed with him and just want to punch his face. But she's also aware that if she shows her annoyance that means Haechan is winning and of course she'll never let that.