It took exactly 15 minutes for him to reach room, rush to his room and slam the door shut. He hurriedly grabbed his notepad and proceeded to write down.
__________________________________
People who know about him and Naina

1.Rohan (overheard him)
2. Pandit (because of the photos)
3. Sunaina (because she claimed to have joined the dots herself)
4. probably Mitali (because of Sunaina)
5. Karthik (reason still unclear)
6. probably Priyank (because of Karthik)
7. the photo and factory culprit (clues: the wierd shaped "s
______________________________________

What should be the next step? Probably determining the people who could potentially reveal it to the other people. Yeah. That's right. So he proceeded to strike out the people that he knew won't reveal it ever.

_______________________________________
People who knew about him and Naina

‌1.Rohan (overheard him) Safe
‌2. Pandit (because of the photos)Safe
‌3. Sunaina (because she claimed to have joined the dots herself) Safe:taken care of
‌4. probably Mitali (because of Sunaina)Safe
5. Karthik (reason still unclear)
6. probably Priyank (because of Karthik)
7. the photo and factory culprit (clues: the wierd shaped "s")
__________________________________________

He couldn't exactly trust Karthik and the still unknown culprit. He had to keep a close eye on him. He mumbled under his breath, "Pata nahi uss langoor ko kaise pata chal gaya. Ek number ka cartoon hai. Hamesha ya toh apne dadaji ke naam par chauda hoga, ya phir Singhania industries par." He let out a long deep breath and his mind automatically went on its "recall" mode and started narrating Karthik's words.

Jab mujhe, Karthik Singhania ko ladki milegi na, tab hamesha ke liye milegi. Ab yeh kaam tere liye toh impossible hai.

Waise sahi reputation bana rakhi hai tune college mein.

Apne best friend ki behen toh chodd deta yaar.

But his mind refused to dwell on Karthik's mocking words now.

Karthik Singhania

He immediately scribbled down a brank new list.
_____________________________________
Suspects
(Wierd shaped "s")

1. Karthik Singhania

----

Sameer had always hated Rose Day ever since he understood what it meant; the love-sick looks, cliché gestures and superficial confessions of love which would be forgotten, along with the name of your special one, by February end. It didn't help that he also hated the very term called "love" because of his mother, in the very age where he should have been enjoying these events. But it wasn't just that. There was also a constant annoyingly high-pitched female buzzing around him during these particular days of Valentine's day. Sure the first three females earned him his friends' jealous looks, but anything beyond that was fairly annoying especially because he was supposed to smile politely to every single one of them. No way he is misbehaving with any female ever.

When he had entered the VJN University to complete his higher education and learn the basics of buisness life,- to sum it up, play cricket and not attend classes- his friends hoped that he would change his mind regarding Rose day because 1) it wasn't celebrated in VJN on February 7th (yes it didn't make any sense) so a whole week wasn't alloted to such events anymore. 2) he had started respecting the word "love" (if not believing in it) by then, mostly because of his Nanaji's insistence.

Well, they were wrong. We don't always get what we hope for.

But that still didn't excuse him from preparing for the upcoming VJN Rose day (which still doesn't make sense, mind you) two days later, him being the College President and all.