S03 E03: Gantu Learns the Truth

Start from the beginning

"You mean it?" Lilo asked happily.

"Sure!" Gantu gladly accepted the request. "I went there once, and it seemed like a nice place. Plus, Reuben never went there before, so he can come along!"

"Yay! Did you hear that, Stitch?!" Lilo asked. 

"IH! IH!" Stitch cheered happily.

"I'm so sorry, Gantu," Nani apologized.

"You don't need to be," Gantu said. "The little one should explore things out there! She can't learn just by staying in Kokaua Town!" Then he added under his breath, "I mean, she did go into the outer space, but still..."

"Well, then," Nani said. "Thank you. And mind if I add a few requests?"

"All right," Gantu said. 

"You must protect her at all costs," Nani listed. "And make sure she eats right, and don't make her talk to strangers."

"Piece of cake. Now, don't you worry anything about her, Nani, she's in good hands!" Gantu said to Nani. Then he turned to Lilo and said, "Now, Lilo, prepare to have another fun adventure in Honolulu!"

"YAY!" Lilo and Stitch cheered.

********

The next day, Gantu took Lilo, Stitch, and Reuben to Honolulu on his ship. Gantu dressed in a tourist outfit like he did last time he went to Honolulu. "How was that free flight for you guys?" 

"It was really fun!" Lilo said. "And faster!"

"Ih! Ih!" Stitch agreed with Lilo. 

"Gotta save money instead of riding an airplane," Reuben said.

"Oh, by the way, Reuben?" Lilo said.

"Yes?" Reuben asked. Before Lilo explained, she placed a dog leash around Reuben's neck. "Hey, what is this?!"

"Um, you have to pretend to be a dog..." Lilo said.

"Bark! Bark!" Stitch barked so that Reuben can imitate.

"What?!" Reuben said. "I can speak perfectly fine! Why do I have to act like a dog?!"

"People are not used to children that look like you..." Lilo said apologetically. "Please? Just this once?"

"Oh, all right, all right!" Reuben said. Then he sat like a dog, cleared his throat, and barked, "Woof woof..."

"Thanks, Reuben!" Lilo said as she hugged Reuben.

Gantu chuckled to himself and said under his breath, "I got something to make fun of him now!"

"Hey! I heard that!" Reuben said.

*********

At the hotel, Gantu checked in with the receptionist. It was the same hotel that Lilo and Stitch went to with Jumba and Pleakley. 

"Mr. Gantu..." the receptionist said. "One adult, one kid, and two dogs... how will you be paying for the rooms?"

"With this credit card, please," Gantu said as he gave his card to the receptionist.

"Hey, you came again!" The judge said. "With the rare blue-furred ectoplasmic detection dog! And is that another dog of yours?" She asked as she pointed at Reuben.

"Nope, just Stitch!" Lilo said. "Enter him in all competitions, please."

"Bark! Bark!" Stitch barked.

"Woof woof!" Reuben barked after him. 

"Oh look at that, that dog is so ugly!" A random boy who joined the competition insulted as he looked at Stitch. He looked like one of the stereotypical rich boys with his blond hair pushed back, wearing a small tuxedo that fit him just right with a red bowtie, a pair of gold glasses, and both of his ears pierced.