"Harry!" Niall shouts through the loud music and gets Harry's attention immediately.

Harry looks straight at him, his eyes moving from Niall's head to his shoes and then back up as he intensively checks Niall out.

He thinks Niall looks beyond amazing. He is wearing black jeans, impossibly tight and ripped at the knees. He has a white top and a plaid shirt which is open and Harry can see some of Niall's chest hair. His shoes are white high top Converse and all in all, Harry thinks Niall looks perfect.

"Niall!" Harry finally yells and almost jumps up.

To Niall's surprise, Harry takes a few quick steps towards him and throws his arms around Niall's shoulders, pulling him into a tight hug.

"What took you so long?" Niall hears Harry slurring right in his ear and he realises Harry is drunk. Harry doesn't seem to let go and Niall sighs, his arms around Harry's lower back.

"Sorry," Niall answers to Harry, hoping his answer is loud enough so Harry can hear him over the music.

"Who is the guy with you?" Niall decides to ask, Harry's arms still tightly around him.

"Zayn's friend Aron, he's a nice lad," Harry slurs a bit.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Harry pulls away from the hug, his eyes widening a bit. Niall lets out a nervous laugh before realising what he just asked, and he blushes furiously.

"No!" Harry first says, still looking shocked.

"So now you know," he then blurts out, moving his hands on Niall's hips to keep him in place.

"Know what?"

"That I play for the same team."

"I already knew it," Niall decides to say.

"So you're gay?" Harry decides to confront him, wanting to hear a confirmation.

"Yeah," Niall says and looks Harry in the eyes.

"Cool."

"Yeah," Niall awkwardly says.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Harry suddenly slurs and Niall is just about to answer when someone interrupts them.

"There you are!" Niall quickly squirms away from Harry and turns around to see Amina standing behind them.

"Hi Amina," Harry slurs a bit and waves his hand at her. She laughs and waves back before looking at Niall with raised eyebrows.

'He's drunk', Niall mouths and she nods.

"Come sit," Harry then slurs and points at the table.

"No way! Aron!" Amina suddenly says after they have sat down, Niall taking a seat next to Harry. Amina has sat down next to the stranger and she seems to know him.

"Amina, what a nice surprise," the stranger smiles at her.

"Aron is my co-worker," Amina tells to Niall who quickly nods.

Amina starts talking with her co-worker, Aron, and Niall finds himself getting bored. Harry is talking with Liam and Zayn, and Niall has no idea what the conversation is about. He gets lost in his thoughts but is brought back to reality when he feels a hand on his thigh.

"You look really good," Harry slurs right to his ear and squeezes his thigh a little. Niall's whole body stiffens and he has no idea what to do.

"Can we go somewhere to talk?" Harry continues talking to his ear, sending shivers down his spine when his hot breath meets Niall's ear.

Niall sighs before bending closer to Amina and tapping her hand, telling her he will be away for a minute. He then gets up and Harry follows him, grabbing Niall's hand tightly into his. Harry walks them to the other side of the club and looks around a little before spotting the door he was looking for.