Today Niall has decided to make an exception, only because Amina kept begging him and telling him they both need this. He has to admit she has a point, it's been ages since he actually did something other than working or being at home.

"Hi Niall," Amina happily tells him when she hops in his car.

"Hi. Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"Where are we going?" Amina asks as Niall begins to drive.

"To this new night club, Harry and his friends are meeting us there."

"Okay."

As Niall drives, he gets lost in his thoughts. He worries about everything, mostly wondering if Harry is drunk or not. They were texting a few hours ago when Harry arrived to the club and Niall fears he has got drunk during the few hours he's been in the club.

He also worries about his clothes. It's stupid, he never really cares about how he looks but for some reason, Harry makes him feel insecure about himself. Harry is so ridiculously handsome and Niall knows he shouldn't compare himself to Harry, but he can't help it. He thinks Harry is out of his league and he should date a model, not someone like Niall.

"Are my clothes okay?" Niall asks from Amina who snorts almost immediately.

"Trying to impress Harry?"

"Shut up," Niall whines and Amina giggles a bit, tapping Niall's shoulder.

"It's cute," she comments and now it's Niall's turn to snort.

When they enter the nightclub, Niall sees how crowded it is and he mentally curses it. He isn't a fan of big crowds and suddenly he wishes he could have more than just one drink but he can't, since he is the driver.

Amina grabs his hand and leads them to the bar desk, ordering a shot of Tequila for herself and gulping it down before telling Niall they need to dance. He quickly agrees, thinking after that they should try and find Harry.

While they dance, Niall's mind wanders to Aisling's mother Kate. Kate was an amazing dancer, a ballerina, very talented one. Niall remembers when they were younger, Kate always talked about applying to a ballet school in London. He smiles at the memory before frowning for a minute, feeling upset.

"Don't pull that face," Amina warns him when she catches his expression and he quickly puts a fake smile on his face.

After dancing for at least good twenty minutes, Amina excuses herself to the bathroom and Niall tells her he will go and search for Harry. As he makes his way through a crowd of people, he faces a sight he wasn't expecting to see.

In the corner table are sitting four people, three of them which Niall recognises. Liam and Zayn are laughing at something while Harry is sitting next to a guy Niall has never seen before. He stiffens when he notices the person has wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulders and Harry is currently laughing at something the stranger has said.

An anger starts boiling inside of Niall when the stranger leans closer to Harry, whispering something to Harry's ear and right after that he pecks the corner of Harry's mouth. Niall feels jealous for a second but then the feeling is placed with confusion when he realises something.

Friends don't kiss each other like that, the gesture is nowhere near friendly but Harry doesn't seem to mind, instead he turns his head to kiss the stranger on the cheek. Niall quickly thinks it's a confirmation of something he kind of already knew. Harry is gay.

Niall wonders whether he should go over to their table or not but he quickly decides he has to, simply because he promised he would meet Harry at the club. He is also curious about the stranger, wanting to know more about it. Curious and well, jealous.