☾ Land of Snow - 2 ☽

Start from the beginning

"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke said and used his trademark fireball to melt the swallows into water before they could attack them.

"Hurry!" Sakura shouted toward Yukie, Michi and others. "Return to the ship, everyone!" They rushed off, all but Yukie, who seemed to be in a trance. "Yukie-San!"

"Ice Prison Jutsu!" Fubuki said as she brought the icy ground out and used it to both attack Tsukiko and Sasuke – and defend herself from their attacks.

"Naruto, watch out!" Tsukiko shouted when she noticed him get distracted by Yukie and Mizore to come pummelling at him, smacking him away with a punch. "Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu!"

Tsukiko used the water surrounding the icy island and raised it to form the shape of a gigantic dragon with glowing pink eyes. She moved her arms around directed it right at Mizore, and it roared as it came crashing down. Mizore jumped away rapidly to avoid getting swallowed by the water.

"Kakashi Sensei," Tsukiko breathed as he jumped down with Naruto. "There's something going on with their armour... he managed to avoid both my Crystal Shuriken and Water Dragon,"

"That's the Chakra Armour invented specially for the Ninjas from the Land of Snow," Kakashi told her. Tsukiko and Naruto shared a surprised look. "It's far more effective than before..."

"So, you remember..." Nadare said. "This armour increases the Chakra within one's own body, and strengthens various Jutsu. A Chakra barrier is created around one's body and deflects your Chakra, creating an anti-Chakra, Ninjutsu, or Genjutsu... they're all useless!"

"Keep your Sharingan open, Tsukiko," Kakashi said. "This is your chance to learn," Tsukiko looked at him in surprise but then gladly activated her Sharingan. Finally, he's out of favouritism!

"Ice Style: Tearing Dragon, Fierce Tiger!" Nadare shouted, turning the surrounding ice into a giant tiger and making it rush at the three of them.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu!" Kakashi exclaimed, just as Tsukiko used her own, "Crystal Style: Tearing Crystal, Falling Dragon!"

Kakashi's Water Dragon went rushing toward the Ice Tiger, only to be frozen as soon as it touched the icy tiger. But Tsukiko's Crystal Dragon smashed into the tiger, shattering both of them into smithereens.

"Tsukiko, leave him to me, go help Naruto!" Kakashi told the white-haired girl. "Let me handle this man," Tsukiko nodded and jumped to where Naruto was trying to hold back Mizore.

"What are you waiting for, Usa?!" Tsukiko called out at Yukie and Sandayu as she went running to Naruto. "Get onto the ship, hurry up! They're here to get her!"

"No! I don't care!" Yukie shouted, seemingly in a great shock as she grabbed her head. "I won't go! I won't go to the Land of Snow!"

"Quit acting so spoiled!" Naruto shouted just as Mizore smacked him away. Tsukiko could feel his Kyuubi Chakra. Mizore raised his hand to use his retractable cable arm to grab Yukie.

"Crystal Style: Crystal Encampment Wall!" Tsukiko said, sending out a wave of Chakra, which turned into a solid blue crystal wall, making the retractable cable arm bounce off of it.

"Princess!" Sandayu exclaimed and Tsukiko turned around to see that Yukie had fainted. Her eyes fell upon Nadare beyond them.

"Ice Style: One-Horned White Whale!" Nadare shouted, going through his hand signs: Ram to Bird to Monkey to Horse to Snake to Dog. She realised she had copied it down.

Tsukiko's eyes widened when a humongous whale with a narwhal horn shot out of the icy floor, intercepting Kakashi's path to them and setting part of the ice island afloat into the ocean.