intro

Celestine Hope spent most of her life living in a small town in North Carolina, being raised by her mother and father

Celestine Hope spent most of her life living in a small town in North Carolina, being raised by her mother and father. Her life was fairly normal, she went to school, played a few sports, had friends. But when she turned 15, everything changed, her parents told her the truth about everything and about her whole life being a lie. Her parents were not her parents, but her birth parent's best friends, and she wasn't normal. She was something supernatural, a tribrid, made of three different types of supernatural creatures; a witch, a wolf and a vampire. Along with her adopted parent's telling her she was adopted and that she wasn't human, they also told her that she would be leaving. Going across the country to a small town in Washington State, to go to a boarding school that helped all supernatural kids from around the world. Celestine was fully against the idea, thinking at first her parents were crazy, but her anger got the best of her and she caught the living room curtains on fire, using her mind. She then believed them, knowing that they were actually telling the truth. Though she wasn't happy about anything going on, she reluctantly went to the school. She didn't expect to be the only tribrid there, and she definitely didn't expect that she'd be thrown deeper into the world of drama, supernatural and chaos as soon as she walked through the front doors.

 She didn't expect to be the only tribrid there, and she definitely didn't expect that she'd be thrown deeper into the world of drama, supernatural and chaos as soon as she walked through the front doors

rules!

1. please be diverse, with your characters, face claims, and supernatural creature! this school is a school for supernaturals all over the world, use face claims from all different ethnicities! though make sure your fc has a good amount of gifs!

2. please be diverse with your supernatural character! make your oc a banshee or a werecoyote or a fucking dragon ( someone pls do a dragon - it'd be so fucking cool )

3. make sure you fill out the entire form in ONE COMMENT please. it's a lot easier for me to figure out if it's in one comment, or one comment + the replies.

4. the first password is your favorite ice cream flavor.

5. you can make more than one oc! there will only be about 8-9 mains but just because your oc isn't a main doesn't mean they won't be in the story a lot, they just won't be a main this in this part of the book.