1. Wrong Assumption

Chapter 1

What is going through my mind right now is why I cannot understand a word my father is saying.

As we speak, he is in front of me screaming his head out, which is quite funny because, everyone knows him to be calm and always collected. I do not know why he is screaming either. He is never this angry; I do not think I have ever seen him this agitated. Not that I wanted to see him like this, but he just gets to me a lot sometimes. And recently he has not been making very bright life decisions and I, as a good daughter, had decided to watch out for him.

But after what I saw and heard today, it was just the last draw.

Earlier this afternoon...

After my classes, I went straight home to get my library card that i forgot this morning in the rush. I normally spend my afternoons in the library since my father does not allow me to have an after school job. Says there is no need to act mature when i am such a baby, his exact words. I don't let the words get to me and neither did i get a job because i actually do not need it.

He gives me an allowance every week anyways. I also do not have friends to hang out with; hence the library is the only place i can go.

I love books, so visiting the library is an activity i look forward to throughout the day.

Good thing it was a Friday.

I walked in on a very interesting, very intense, and very illegal make out session. Illegal in terms that i hated the gold-digger with all my being and she still has the guts to have a go with my dad.

If my mum was around, she would have put her hand over my eyes and scolded my dad for letting me walk in to that. She was an angel, unlike the whore who was trying, and unfortunately for me succeeding to seat on my father’s face.

I always gave him the benefit of doubt, always thought he was lonely after my mother’s departure and so forgave his many nightly endeavors. But lately, this witch Marcella has him rapped up around her finger.

But I’ve not really come across the scenes; my father normally takes it upstairs in his room. That doesn't mean i don't see them come in and the noises from the guest room.

At least he has respect for the marital bed and the room they shared with my mother.

Yes i am an only child since i have not mentioned any siblings, and neither am i that spoilt to get in the way if my father decides to move on. The problem happens to be the witch he has chosen. I don't like the woman and that is it.

I have my reasons, which i will spell out once am done telling you what i did after i walked in. 

I was still standing there in shock for some time but they had not noticed me yet. The little groans and sighs were down right horrifying. I am not a plain Jane, but I have never wanted to see this with my eyes, let alone my father indulging in it.

The pleasure on father’s face would have brought me to tears had he not opened his eyes at that moment and looked straight at me , as if he had been expecting me.

At first his eyes were angry and almost immediately changed when he registered it was me watching them and not the house keeper.

Not really watching them, more of trying not to gag. The regret in his eyes was too much to bear. It looked more forced and planned. I would not be surprised if he had indeed planned it, to spite me?

We have not been on the same page for a while.

I don't know what i was thinking but i pulled out my gun