Chapter 2

Cheryl's POV

Oh my god, Oh my god, I'm going to meet Toni tomorrow. I never thought that she really would pick me. When I think about it more, why would she even pick me. What if something goes wrong at the meeting tomorrow. With my luck I will do something stupid before I even get accepted. Okay, I really have to stop overthinking everything. Should I call Kevin? Maybe he can help me to get everything clear, and he might even be able to calm me down. And he deserves to know, he is one of the reasons why I even applied to this job.

Cheryl: Kevin I need you right now

Cheryl: Hellooooo pick up your damn phone

Cheryl: This is fucking important

Cheryl: Come on

Cheryl: K

Cheryl: E

Cheryl: V

Cheryl: I

Cheryl: N

Kevin: OMG 

Kevin: What could possible be so important?

Cheryl: Excuse you

Cheryl: Is someone in a bad mood?

Kevin: No

Kevin: Now come on what is so imprortant

Cheryl: Well I just got a phone call

Kevin: And you get like ten per day

Cheryl: Omg

Cheryl: Let me speak and then you can comment okay!!!!

Kevin: Okay

Cheryl: I got a call from Toni today

Kevin: Wait

Kevin: Toni as in Toni Topaz. Fangs best friend, who is looking for a new assistant, which you applied for?

Cheryl: Yeeessss!

Kevin: OMG and what did she say

Cheryl: That she wants to meet me tomorrow so that we can speak about everything importan

Kevin: OMG this is awesome! Did she say anything else?

Cheryl: That she is excited to see me tomorrow and she is so nice

Kevin: Omg I ship it

Cheryl: Wha

Kevin: You and Toni I am shipping it

Cheryl: But there isn't anthything Kev

Kevin: You say that now but I'm pretty sure that when you see her your opinio will definitly change

Cheryl: Yeah we will see about that

Kevin: Oh believe me, you can trust me with this one

Cheryl: We will see

Cheryl: But what should I wear tomorrow

Kevin: Well definitly your signature colour red

Kevin: Uuuh I know what

Kevin: You totally should were that red dress with a black jacked and your balck heels on

Cheryl: OMG your the best that sounds like a good plan

Cheryl: Thanks Kev, I will talk to you later

Kevin: No problem talk to you later

Alright now that my outfit is all planned out, I have one less thing to worry about tomorrow morning. I don't know why but I'm so nervous for tomorrow. Hopefully I won't make a complete fool out of me. This is like a perfect opportunity and I can't mess this up.

I tried to relax. I really did. I tried everything. Not even watching some random show helped me relax. That's why I decided to go through my social medias. I started with Snapchat but there was like nothing interesting, that's why I switched to me Instagram. And well...that's why I've been looking at Toni's page for the past hour. Looking at every picture she posted. And I must say...she is fucking hot. Like it's unreal how fucking hot she is. Maybe Kevin was right and there could be something between us. Should I follow her. Or would that be way too obvious. But before I could think about it even more I got a notification saying that t_topaz wanted to follow me and of course I accepted it directly and followed her back. Now there is just one more problem. I...I can't stop thinking about her. But I have to get some sleep. The meeting is early and I need to look perfect. So I can't have these terrible eye bags. Tomorrow we need perfection.

_____________

The next day 6am

I woke up pretty earlie to make sure that everything is perfect. That my outfit would look perfect as well as my make up. So after eating some breakfast and a quick shower. I did my hair and make up. My hair were lightly curled and I had simple make up with me signature red lip stick. I then got dressed.

After checking my  outfit one more time, to make sure that it was perfect

After checking my outfit one more time, to make sure that it was perfect. I got everything that I would need before I left my apartment around 7.30. Perfect on timing. At 7.50 I arrived at Toni's company and was escorted by security to her office. They told me that Toni would be with me in a few seconds and that I should just sit down and relax. But the waiting only got me more nervous, but I tried my best to stay calm.

The moment I heard a door open and I made eye contact with the prettiest girl in the entire world. I was at loss for words. All I was able to think about is how fucking hot she is looking right now and that all of these pictures don't do her any justice. And At this moment I knew that I was starting to fall. And I'm falling hard for this woman. Even though I know so little off her. But hopefully that will change really soon.

________________________________________________________________________________

Check out @Choni_tv 

I hope you like this chapter. It's another shorter one. But I promise that the chapters will get longer. Let me know what you think and what ideas you have.