With little to no hesitation I rushed Nathan. I hurdled and dashed passed the wooden structured obstacles around the room, barely avoiding his bullet rain. The male cursed under his breath as the gun clicked in his hand due to no ammunition, minor shock and impatience washing over his face as he reached for more bullets. "God damn it, (Y/N)! It's over! just fucking—OOMPH!" Nathan's lungs choked out air as I tackled him with all the strength I could muster, like an angry bull after spotting the bright hue of red for the first time, knocking the air out of the petite boy's body.

(Unless the music is over already, stop the track now.)

Crash.

To be completely honest I hadn't realized what I had just done until I felt the sudden gush of wind weighing down on my body, following after the abrupt sound of shattering glass. I opened my eyes, finally realizing that we were falling out of the building, diving straight down toward a thicket of trees. At this point, we were gonna go out either by being impaled by branches, or going splat onto the surface.

Am I crazy? Maybe—But honestly, fucked up is how I've been lately. This wasn't enough to surprise me anymore.

I found myself clinging to Nathan's smaller body as the ground approached us further, the trees' branches waving eagerly beneath us like the arms of Hades welcoming us, greeting us into the gates of the underworld.

I'm sorry, Nathan; I swear, I didn't mean for it to turn out like this. Maybe it's for the best. You—...WE won't have to suffer anymore-

Finally, we collided with the tall trees, our bodies tearing away from one another as our figures tumbled and clashed against the branches as we fell.

And fell.

And fell.

Until everything went black.

Soon, my eyes flickered open

Soon, my eyes flickered open. Everything was blurry, but I could make out that I was still outside. I was laid flat out against the Earth's grassy terrain, and it wasn't all too a surprise that I was littered in scrapes and cuts, but besides that I felt fine. Carefully, I slowly sat up and darted my gaze from leg to leg and arm to arm; Everything seemed to be bending correctly. "I guess it's just not my time yet." I huffed out in relief.

"You're awake." An unamused, but tired voice spoke from behind me. I turned and faced the person, and it was none other than Nathan. He was sat upright against a nearby tree, his gaze lifted toward the night sky. With a soft sigh, the pink haired male slowly staggered to his feet, his hair shadowing his gaze. It wasn't much to show, but I could tell he was still having an internal war with himself.