Im currently in relationship with Hyunjin. It's our second week. I'm doing thing's differently than Minho, because i keep them longer, so it hurts them much more at the end. Felix seems interesting.

Felix takes my hand and i softly squeeze it. He smiles a little. "My name's Changbin" I'm still holding his hand, it's smaller than mine and feels soft. "I know who you are" He says and i look away. "You are part of art club, i have seen you before" He pick up his bag and takes out some books to put them in the locker. The other boy and Minho already left by this time. "Yea, i do music, what about you?" I stand against the locker next to him. "Dance" He close and lock little doors of his locker. I have never seen him before, probably new kid.

"Your name is Felix right?" He looks at me and smiles. "Sounds foreign" He giggles and starts walking, i follow. "Because I'm from Australia" Wow. "That's cool" I tried to sound excited, i guess i nailed it. He nodded. it get awkward for a moment and i honestly get bored. I should go and find Hyunjin.

"Changbin?" "Yes?" "Why do people talk bad about you?" I reach for his hand and intertwined our fingers. I slowly lean down, so im on his eye level. "People talk bad only if they are jealous" "Jealous?" I nodd. "Why they jealous?" I smile. "Because i can have cuties like you only for myself" I smirk. He's looking at me with those big cute eye's, i could kiss his cheeks already. "What d-do you mean Changbin hyung?" I stand up and hold his waist, not even caring about people around us. They can watch if they want, even gossip, that's all they do anyways.

"Be mine?" I hold his small waist even closer. He's just staring at my chest, not able to move. Funny how embarrassed he looks, cheeks all red. I wait for response. "Felix?" He snaps out of his thoughts and back off quickly. Felix bows down quickly and fix his skirt. "I..I have to go Changbin sunbae-nim" I'm not holding him back. No. That's not how i do things. I smirk while looking at him quickly going away, his small skirt bouncing in process. I wonder what's under those pretty skirt.

"Binie?" Without even turning around i recognize the voice of my so called Boyfriends. Hyunjin. He runs up to me and wrap his hand around my upper arm. "Hyunjinie, i already told you how many times... that's not my name" I glare at him, but he just shake that off and give me kiss on cheek. Unsatisfied. I roll my and go towards my locker, Hyunjin following close by. The thing with Hyunjin. He doesn't satisfy me, the things we do. We're dating for 2 weeks, but nothing more than kisses on cheeks. He's not ready for kiss on the lips, not even talking about further activities. I usually don't cheat with my boyfriends while we are together, but i would lie if i told i did not made out with some people in those past two weeks. "Binie? Are u listening?" I look at him and nodd. "Repeat yourself" "I asked if u would like to meet my parents" No way. I never do that. Never go that far. "Why?" "Because i told them so much good about you and they wanna meet you and talk about our future together, my mom even mentioned our wedding haha, isn't she crazy" I chuckle and look at him. "Listen, my answer is no" I move past him towards the exit. "But why Binie" I roll my eyes. "im not ready" I lied. I would never meet someone's parents. "Alright, i can wait" He runs up to me and holds doors as i walk out of the building. Looks like some of the people are skipping classes or they are just cancelled, don't care. "Hyunjin i have to go" He stops and looks how i go away.

I walk closer towards my car, but stop when i see something looking in my window. I quickly move closer, but stop. It's Felix. Looks like he's using my cars window as mirror. I chuckle and move closer. "Need a ride cutie?" He jumps a little and drops his lip gloss. Felix quickly pick up the thing and bow towards me. "Im so sorry sunbae-nim, i wasn't looking inside, i p-promise" He's so cute. I chuckle and open car doors. "Get in princess" He looks at me confused a little. "M-me?" He points finger towards himself. I smile and nodd. "I don't see any other princesses around" He shyly bow again and sit inside. Wow, he actually did. I walk around the car and get inside.