Chapter 2

Uh-oh I should look around me. I don't have money but maybe I can gather lose change. I stop and realize, oh yeah my powers should be better in a bit. It'll be safer and I could use it to make more money with my apportion powers. I will just have to find somewhere I could nap. Ah! That bench right, that's a good spot. I take a seat, and let out a deep breathe. It's quiet and warm, I should just take a nap here. I close my eyes and immediately fall asleep. I could have stayed napping but I was awoken by a loud crash. I jump up, What was that!?

I look around trying to find the source of the crash. Uh! What is that it's like a weird mutant thing! In sake for the readers at home I will narrate what I'm seeing or doing...And there a saw a large man, he looked like a cliche failed mutation in comic books. I guess he's....he's knocking down that bridge! There were cars driving there to! What should I do!? Oh right, I'm just a normal being here. There's nothing I can do. "AH!" I turn back there I see the same kids from the playground. I guess their parents came to pick them up all at once...oh well. It's not my problem. There are many people with quirks, right? They can handle it, they'll be fine. I start to walk away but stopped at the sound of the cries of people and the sound of the bridge cracking. Ok fine! I guess it's just the same as home. Good grief.