😍 We Met Again 😍

Start from the beginning

"Devar ji, aapne itna acha rishta karne se kyu mana kiya? itni toh sundar ladki thi, padhi likhi, intelligent, sab kuch toh tha usme, fir kya hogaya aapko?" shefali spoke in sullen voice, amazed that why did her brother-in-law let go off a girl like naina. She is the best wife material, if in case naina would have been ugly, or an uneducated girl, then the matter was different, but here she is perfect, a cultured girl, than what could be the reason for refusing to accept her?

"Koi toh wajah rahi hongi na beta, isliye sameer ne rishta karne se mana kiya honga, shayad hume batane jaise na ho." dada ji said in his support.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai dadu, bas mein batana nahi chahta hoon." he utter in sorrowful voice, don't want to know them that what have forced him to take this drastic step, he liked her, but if they will get marry, then this high modern society won't like her at all, they will always try to find mistake or dishonored her.

"Janta hoon barkhurdar isliye nahi pucha na, par ek baat kahu, ladki waqai main bahut achi thi, mujhe toh usme meri choti bahu nazar aa rahi thi jab woh mujhe chai de rahi thi, bahut khushi hoti mujhe agar tu rishte ke liye haan keh deta toh, Par khair teri khushi nahi thi usme toh
hum aur kya kar sakte hain." Dada ji said flatly, his voice sounding so dry and low.

Sameer mumbled a "Sorry" to all of them who got hurt because of him, he never wanted to cause pain to any of them, but the image of naina crying every night because of everyday humiliation she will face after their marriage, have shuddered him to the core.

In the night, in sameer's bedroom.

He was writing a heartfelt letter to naina, penning down his emotions and feelings that grew up for her on their first meeting, he even written that when she was serving tea to everyone he was just looking at her, fascinated by her beauty and kind nature, he wrote that how just her one smile have influenced him.

His eyes were wet while writing, he cannot imagine the scene when she will be reading this letter, but he can't either stay in guilt for lifetime, she have right to know that why did he not accepted her despite of being so beautiful, well cultured, and educated, she deserve to know the reason.

Once he done writing, he folded the paper with heavy heart, and exhale a deep breath which he was holding, he gently place the letter inside his book, and then opening his wooden drawer he draw out her photograph that munshi ji had given him yesterday, he uncovered the envelope and shiveringly taking out her picture, and look at her smiling face with tearful eye.

"Tum mujhse acha ladka deserve karti ho naina, i am sorry." he said in a deep voice, gently caressing her picture.

Sameer kept back the picture safely in the drawer, and walk to his bed in heavy steps feeling an unknown anxiety inside his heart.

Naina is crying by hiding her face in the pillow, the endless taunt of her chachi ji wasn't painful as much as the rejection of sameer was. She have look at herself in the mirror for thousand times, to find herself being so dull and average looking girl, there is no comparison of her with a guy like sameer, he is rich, handsome, smart, Intelligent, and city boy, and she is nothing in front of him, being good in study isn't everything, she even needs beauty, a charming face that will tempt any boy towards her.

"Main kisi ko bhi deserve nahi karti hoon, sameer ji ki galti nahin hain, mujh mein aisa kuch hain hi nahi jo unhe pasand aaye, Abhi se mujhe koi bhi sapne nahi dekhne jo pure nahi honewale, jo bhi hoga mera humsafar use apna lungi, kudrat ki dein samjh kar, ab nahi sochna hai mujhe kisi bhi ladke ke bare main." Naina promise herself to not think about any boy from now, whoever will be her future partner she will accept him, there would have been good chances if she was a beautiful and rich girl, but now there is no hope.