And she is not liking it. Not because she thinks it's unfair, but because she knows that she needs to move on and also live her life just like him.

She snapped out of her trance when she heard her phone ring. It's Thirdy.

"Hello?" She answered the call.

"Hi, Bei!" He greeted with an energetic voice.

"Good morning, Thirds, ha. Aga mo naman tumawag." She looked at the clock on her bedside table and noticed that it's just 5:00 A.M.

"Wasn't able to call you kagabi eh and I'm on my way to training na. Sorry, we had a few drinks before going home, so super antok na talaga ako last night." Every day, Thirdy calls in the morning before training and at night before sleeping.

"Oh, that's great, sometimes need mo din naman mag-enjoy." She wanted to ask some questions but she's not sure if she has the right to.

"Yeah. How about you? Do you have any plans for today?" Thirdy asked.

"Wala pa naman. You know naman off season and it's Saturday. So baka I'll go out lang." 

"Oh, who are you going out with? Maki and Cel? Teammates or someone..." He curiously asked her.

"Uhm, baka Maddie lang. She has been asking me to chill with her sa unit nya since last week pa eh."

"That's good. Kayo lang ba or did she invite other people pa? You won't go anywhere naman with her?" 

"No naman ata. It's just the two of us lang naman or baka batchies if they are free. We'll stay there lang."

"Okay, enjoy your day with Maddie. Message me when you go out and who you're with ah." He is using that concerned-boyfriend tone of his. 

"Uhm, okay..." Bea doesn't know what to feel upon hearing that.

"Good. Uhm, Bei, I have to go na din. Malapit na din ako sa gym eh."

"Sure, sige."

"Bye, Beatriz. Take care today." He softly said before ending the call.

°°°°°

Just like what Bea told Thirdy, she went to Maddie's unit after lunch. She brought food and, of course, some drinks. They decided to watch movies and kwentuhan lang, akala mo naman hindi sila nagkakasama 'pag may training sila. 

Actually, until now Bea thinks Maddie has a problem that's why she insisted for the two of them to hang out. Hindi naman kasi ito mangungulit if there's nothing bothering her. Bea's guess is that there's something wrong between Maddie and Zolo and she badly needs someone to talk to that's why she has been bothering her since last weekend pa.

"Bea..." Maddie spoke. They are sitting on the floor with their backs against the sofa.

"I knew it. You have a problem. Spill it na Madz." She snapped her fingers. It was as if she has been waiting for it.

"No, no. Wala kaya. I just want to ask how you are..." Maddie said the last sentence softly, looking at her friend who's beside her.

"I'm okay naman. Why, do I look like I have a problem?" Bea said laughing a little while avoiding her friend's stare.

"No, you don't look like you have a problem. Syempre, that's what you want us to see. But, I feel like you're not okay." 

That made Bea look at Maddie who is now staring at her sincerely wanting her to say what's bothering her for so long. 

Maddie held her hand tight. "We've been friends for so long, Bei. You know you can be honest with me."

Bea looked at Maddie's hand on top of hers and looked to the glass window. She's trying to suppress the tears that's slowly forming on the corners of her eyes. She can feel a ball forming in her throat, that's when she realized she actually needs this.