Chapter Twenty Four *BONUS CHAPTER*

Six years later

Billy
My eyes fluttered open, the sun peaking through the curtains bringing in some warmth. My hands feeling for the spot next to me, smiling knowing where she was. I stretched out of bed going to the bath before heading downstairs, "Hey girl" I spoke greeting my dog lola with a soft pet on the head, mouth open and tail wagging with excitement, "Where's momma?" I asked watching as she trotted down to the kitchen. I heard giggles and the smell of bacon consuming me. I leaned on the door way as I watched the sight before me.

"Momma when's daddy waking up?"

"He should be up soon sweetie, You know daddy likes to sleep in"

"Is that what you call lazy mommy" the little girl spoke confused with the word she used. She was wise, a little too wise and I knew it was going to be a problem in the future. I watched as Danica chocked on her coffee causing a giggle to escape from the little girls mouth.

"Charlie!" She gasped a laugh slipping past her lips, "Don't tell your father I said that"

"Don't tell me what now?" I spoke pushing off the wall.  I watched as our daughter became overwhelmed with excitement, "daddy!" She spoke opening her little arms up. I grabbed her off the counter before spinning her around and placing her on my shoulders.

"Nothing" Danica spoke a smirk playing on her lips before taking another sip of her coffee. I smiled looking down at her small frame. She got a bit thicker since blessing me with Charlie, she hated it but I loved it. Her breast larger and bottom a bit more enhanced, her hair longer and down to her waist from all the prenatal pills, she decided to keep the long hair. I watched as she blushed, shyly looking down. "Gosh this was my wife" I thought.

"Gosh, how did I get so lucky" I spoke lowly before kissing her lips. "Ewww" we heard, a chuckle slipping past mine.

"She has a soccer game in a few" Danica spoke

"Oh I didn't forget, you ready for this win baby girl?" I questioned cheering, Charlie becoming excited "we're gonna kick their butts!" she yelled. My eyes moved to Danica who was playfully rolling hers. "Hey Char, Head up stairs and get ready" I spoke as I kisses my daughter on the head, watching as she nodded and skipped her way to her room.

"She's such a daddys girl" Danica spoke as she placed dishes in the sink, "There's no need to be jealous" I teased making her playfully slap my arm. I pulled her against me, my hands moving her ass cover by short shorts and squeezed, a whimper coming from her sweet lips.

"Charlie is right upstairs" She warned, sighing as my lips moved down to her neck. "I think we've mastered the art of having a quickie" I grinned. "Billy" she groaned out as my lips moved down to her breast.

"Daddddyyy!"

I sighed breaking apart from her, our fore heads placed on each other's. "She needs you" Danica breathed out a smile on her lips. "We're gonna finish this another time" I spoke before running up to my little girl.

-

Danica

"All right you got them honey, bring home a win" Billy spoke giving Charlie a high five, I watched as he kissed her head sending her back out into the field.

"David is going to kill you" I joked

"Eh it's just motivation" he waved off , his mind too focused on the game, "What did we miss?" I heard turning to see my parents with snacks, "Billy here and pressuring Char to win the game" I spoke rolling my eyes earning a kiss on the cheek from him, "As he should" my father spoke joining Billy as they cheered her on.

"He's excited let him have it" My mom spoke nudging me. I giggled watching both him and my dad cheer, they were both so competitive and so was Char.

"Who's winning"

"You're late dusty" My mother spoke giving him a warning look, "It was hard to find parking plus I had a paper to turn in" He spoke, I gave my brother a hug and nudged him towards the men, I watched as he laughed and shook his head.

"So did you tell him yet?" My mother questioned

"No, I haven't found the right time"

"Honey when is the right time, you're having another baby and that is a blessing within itself. He's an amazing dad, look how obsessed he is with Charlie"

"I'm just scared, first pregnancy wasn't easy with him"

"First pregnancy you guys were young, you guys had only been living in New York for some months. Your both older now and both are in amazing positions in your lives, Tell him sweetheart" My mother encouraged, wrapping me in a hug before joining the rest to watch Charlie win the game.

"Okay baby bed time" I spoke

"But mommy I wanna watch a movie"  Charlie wined  rubbing her eyes, I laughed a little kissing her forehead and tucking her in "How about I lay here until you fall asleep" I suggested. I watched as my daughter curled into my side, eyes closing immediately.

I laid and thought about the years that have went by, to when I first met Billy, to when we got married, to when I gave birth to Charlie. Our years together have not been easy, but being with Billy never has. Sending his father to jail was the hardest for him, Billy hated his dad but Neil was still his dad, his blood once that happened there was a shift in him, Susan and Max couldn't get him out of his funk. Billy was always scared of the permanent but I must admit us getting married and than having Charlie there was a change in him. I sighed as I kissed my daughter on the head, placing her stuffed bear in my place.

"She's out like a light" I spoke throwing myself on the bed, "It was a long day for her after all" Billy spoke plopping down next to me, Lola hopping on the bed laying down at our feet.  Billy wrapped his arm around me kissing into my hair, spreading sweet kisses on my neck. "This was love" I thought, Love was my life with Billy, Love was our daughter, Our home, our dog and our future.

"I'm pregnant" I blurted

"What?" He spoke turning me around

"We're having another baby" I spoke, a faint smile on my lips. I watched the emotion on his face shift, tears rimming his eyes and he croaked out a "really"
We both sat up, looking into each others eyes, I smiled nodding my head as I watched him jump up of the bed, "YES!" He screamed causing me to giggle, Lola jumping up due to his excitement.

He picked me up, arms wrapped around me placing a loving kiss on my lips, "Do you know how much I love you?" he spoke planting kisses all over my face, I laughed as he got onto his knees, his attention now on my stomach that held our growing baby.

"You're not even here yet and your already loved to the fullest, I can't wait to meet you" Billy whispered as he placed a gentle kiss on my tummy. He moved back up to me kissing my lips, "Thank you" He spoke his cheeks wet with tears.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too"