The Broken Heart💔

"The heart was made to be broken " ~ Oscar Wilde

Rowoon pov
Today is our special day..i mean today is our 5th anniversary. I am so excited to celebrated this spcieal day with her, my beloved girlfriend. I know her since i was in high school. I always bought everything that she want such as bag, iphone or set of makeup.

Lee Yeon Woo is her name. What a beautiful name, right?? She is one of my ideal girl. I never get tired of her. When she fall sick, i tried my best to makes porridge for her and walk to her house that is 2 miles away from my house using bus.

Today, as we have promised month ago, we will have a date at our favourite cafe near to her work place.

I arrive early than her. I take a sit near to the window and look through my phone hoping Yeon Woo will call or message me. I was terribly excited to meet her after 1 week without meeting her. She was so busy last week and i feel a little bit dissappoited but i just hold it in..

After a while, Yeon Woo text me telling that she is on the way coming here. I prepared myself and take out a little box inside my jacket pocket. I open it while smiling hoping that she will like it. It was a ring.. My mom's ring. She asked me to give it to someone that i love and yes, today i will propose to her😆. I have been waiting for this moment so long. I put again the ring inside my jacket.

Finally, Yeon Woo arrived and quickly take a sit in front me. I smiled to her as i was so happy to meet her but she just smirk?? I guess she might be not in the good mood.

"Yeon Woo ahh.. Do you want to take order first or..." I have not done yet talking then she cut me off.

"I'm in hurry.. I just coming here to tell you an important thing" she said while looking around and her face showing that she wants to run away from me. I don't want to complaint anything so i just remain queit.

"I think there is no need for us to continue this relationship" Yeon Woo face is calm when she said it. I get confuse a while.. I tried to look into her eyes as my mind cannot process her words.

"Wait, Yeon Woo.. What do you mean by saying that??" I want an explanation from her. Yeon Woo exhaled as she annoyingly look at me.

"I have done with you.. I don't have any feelings for you anymore. I want to break up!!" My heart aches so much just hearing that she don't have any feelings for me?? Yeon Woo rolled her eyes and stared at me like she feels disgusted with me.

"But..but why?? I have done everything for you. I even bought you your favourite bag and stuff.. I love you so..much, Yeon Woo ahh.. Can you give me another chance??" I cannot help myself but begging for her love. We have been couple for 5 years and this is what i got?? This is surely not fair. There must be something disturbed her that she suddenly makes the decision.

"I just don't have any feeling for you, okay?? Not even a little!! So please stop calling or text me anymore. Now we are just a stranger!!" Yeon Woo stand up and straightly went outside before i could stop her.

I did not know that this is going to happen to me as i just want to feel happy with my beloved one. I keep on thinking what makes she broke up with me but, i still cannot find any answer...

'Now i have decide to makes she falls in love with me AGAIN and i am going to keep her with me FOREVER !!!' - Rowoon

____________________________________
a/n: sorry if there is any grammar mistakes as this is not my first languange😂✌ i still hope u enjoy the story❤ thank you for reading💞💞