Chapter 21: Na Jaemin

Start from the beginning

"Gays lets calm down, his tattoo is on his hip okay?" Renjun explained and everyone let out a collective 'oh' before turning to stare at Jeno. Jeno let out a sigh and pulled his pants down just enough to display the ink. 

H.rj + N.jm

"Holy shit," Haechan laughed as Mark and Jisung were stunned into silence. Chenle sat there and looked around, meeting Jaemin's confused stare. 

"Oh yeah, Renjun already told me the whole story," he explained and Jaemin nodded his head at the explanation. 

"Wait let me get this straight," Jisung started, pointing at the tattoo, "You're telling me that you," he pointed at Renjun, "and you," now pointing at Jaemin, "just met Jeno at a tattoo parlor and tattooed your names on him."

Renjun looked at Jaemin who nodded and then at Jeno who was tucking his shirt back in.

"Yes, that is correct."

"That's fucking crazy, are you guys like crazy or something?" Haechan let out a disbelieving whistle and leaned back on his hands, glancing between the three boys.

"Well, why would you do that?" Mark said, still confused, a little behind, and frowning again.

"It was kind of instinct like something told me too," Renjun shrugged, making his way over to Jeno to back hug him, "I just felt like I should."

Jaemin felt himself pale a little bit and started to feel light-headed. There is was again. That thing itching at the back of his head, constantly telling him something. Something that Jaemin didn't know but he needed to. He could tell Jeno had the same thoughts running through his head at the momentary shock that went through his eyes. It was quickly masked by a smile as Jaemin saw Jeno's eye smile come out, arms placed over Renjun's that were wrapped tightly around his middle. 

Jaemin wanted to scream but he placed a loving smile on his face as he looked at Jeno and Renjun. He loved these two to death, he knew he loved these two to death but that's a strange notion. That he didn't feel that he'd love these two boys to death but that he knew he loved these two boys to death. 

Jaemin started to feel that familiar dull throb start to spread through his head and he stood up lazily. 

"I'm gonna grab some water, does anyone else want any?" He offered but everyone declined and Jaemin shrugged as he turned to head into the kitchen. He knew Jeno was worried about him and he could see right through his facade but there was no need to worry Renjun, he had been through enough the past week. 

Jaemin briefly glanced around the aftermath of dinner and sighed, he would have to clean this mess up later. He then looked over to the clock that read 2:14 and he blinked in surprise. 

"Merry Christmas!" He yelled out of the kitchen, shocked yells and laughs quickly following his words as he heard everyone begin to wish each other a Merry Christmas. Jaemin felt the dull throb start to increase in strength and he quickly grabbed a glass out of the cabinet, filling it with water before chugging the liquid. 

He moved to refill the glass and was about to drink his second glass when he felt his hand spasm and he felt the glass slip out of his fingers. He flinched back as the glass shattered all over the floor.