Sleepover?

*****TIME SKIP PEEPS*****

"Hi mom." you say as you open the door to your house. "I have To go over to someone's house." you say finding her in the kitchen. "who is it?" she says looking up from the cool book she was reading. "Oh a Bo- I mean friend." You say quickly. "Okay just be home by 8." she says. you nod and go up to your room to get some things. when you come back down you get your shoes back on and leave. 'okay I just have to go over to his house, work on the project, and act likes do this everyday. easy. Right?' you say in your head.

Once you get to the shop/house you stop. "I feel like I've been here before." you say under your breath. you look inside and see some people and Zira.you go inside and say hi to Zira. "so where's every one else?" you say. "oh they haven't gotten here. oh and Hiro's upstairs." she says.
After everyone gets here you all go upstairs. "sheesh what took you guys so long?" Hiro says when her sees y'all. you guys sit down and start to work on the project.

LATER
"So maybe we could put that there." Caitlyn says pointing to some words and a piece of foam board stuff. "yeah." you say. suddenly your phone buzzes in your pocket. you take it out and see that your mom texted you. 'hey where are you? it's 8:15.' it says. "crap. hey guys? I have to go." you say getting up. "okay see you later y/n." Hiro says. "y/n do you and Caitlyn what to come over to my house tonight?" Zira says. "Oh sure." You say. "I'll tell my mom." well that was different.

~hey guys! So the reason why I'm updating ALL THE TIME is because I'm doing the December chapter a day challenge! its really kewl and remember its never to late to start!
PEACE
~muffinlover