“Have a nice day!” The old bus driver man chuckled, and waved back at the two families before closing the bus' doors and sped off to the next bus stop.

Flora, Musa, Helia and Riven with the little girls, were currently located at Gardenia square. But, just before they could start making their way to the mall, which wasn't too many feet away from them, a very familiar voice shouted from far. The two fairies turned around, recognizing the voice as they frowned when they looked at that person.

“Hey!” The person yelled while waving at the two girls, with a surprised expression on her face. “Girls!”

The two Winx could recognize those dark black hair parted on one side and those dark blue glasses everywhere. And, mostly, that annoying traumatizing voice, like Stella used to say about.

“Mitzi?!” The two girls exclaimed simultaneously, making the guys turned around to where they were facing to see what they were on about. The two little girls stayed next to their mothers the whole time.

“Oh good heavens, I knew I saw someone familiar, girls! It's been a while I saw you here--” The girl, Mitzi, stopped to take a look at the two boys standing next to Flora and Musa as a grin grew on her face. “Hello to you too.” Mitzi waved, although the guys didn't do anything back.

“Sorry, have we met before?” Helia calmly said as Riven commenced on staring at Mitzi, both trying to remember if they ever saw the girl before somewhere else.

“Uh, yeah, actually I think you were the ones who saved me from some kind of monsters. Thank you for doing so.” Mitzi grinned as she winked her eye at the two Specialists, making Musa instantly mad at wasting time talking to her and Flora frowning at why they're even talking to her.

“Are we sure that the monster she's talking about isn't herself?” Musa whispered to Flora, who softly giggled straight after but tried to not show herself to Mitzi.

Mitzi looked down, at the two little girls she hasn't noticed earlier. They resembled the couple they were each standing next to, which made it obvious to Mitzi that they must be their children. “Oh, I see, you had those--.”

“--Those are our daughters.” Riven retorted as he picked Serenity up and held her with one arm, whereas Helia just put a hand on Lilian's head and the little girl smiled at the gesture.

“Mmh. Did Brandon had one too?” Mitzi wondered as she flipped her hair behind on her back.

“Yes. He's happy and married, for your information.” Flora replied, sounding already tired of being there. Still, after those years, why can't she give up on Brandon already? Stella's happy with him.

Musa placed a hand on her shoulder, showing to her nature fairy friend a smile, then secretly rolled her eyes at Mitzi.

“Wait, with that blondie, Stella?” All of them nodded again, and Mitzi cursed under her breath. “I can't believe it-- I mean, I hope they're happy! Obviously!” Mitzi lied, showing a fake smile.

“As much as we would love to chat with you, we would like to get on with our lives!” Musa said, with a very noticeable sarcasm in her tone, which made Riven grin, proud to have a girlfriend like Musa.

“C'mon let's go,” Helia demanded as they all walked past Mitzi, leaving the girl standing by herself as she watched them go. A strong feeling of jealousy built up inside her, hating to see how happy the two girls were, with partners and children of their own, and she didn't have that. What she hated the most, is knowing that Brandon is still with Stella and that they had a child together.

“The Winx are back, uh? This is interesting.” Mitzi mumbled, with a smirk. She flipped her hair again and walked off while swinging her hips.

·