"that was close." he said, his black curls surrounding his pretty face. they were just inches away.

"th-thanks."

"no biggie. where were you going? do you want to see noah? you look tired."

she giggled, "don't worry, i just feel weirdly dizzy."

"mmm okay."

there was an awkward silence for half a minute until the awoken and now overjoyed noah schnapp completely broke it.

"GOOD MORNING LOVEBIRDSSSS!!!" he and his sister, chloe, had water guns and sprayed them soaking wet for no reason at all.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!" finn screamed.

noah was just laughing and so was chloe but millie asked, "why lovebirds?"

him and his sister slowly broke down the laugh to say, "oh, because look."

chloe pulled her phone out of her pocket to show them a picture that said it had been taken today at 2:34am.

it was them.

they were sound asleep in each other's arms with the tv showing the home screen of netflix. his big load of curls sitting on her head and his comforting body right next to her.

millie had her eyebrows scrunched, completely in confusion and looked a bit more serious.

"w-when was this? i don't remember this at all."

"well of course not, you were sleeping."

"noah."

"yes?"

"i'm serious, why do i not remember anything after getting a bag of candy and sitting on the couch?"

everyone just stared at her strangely. they had no idea what she was trying to say.

"noah..."

"yeah?"

"w-what did i drink?"

now everyone stared at her blankly; if her parents had any hint that she had been or is even the tiniest bit tipsy, she's so dead.

noah knows she's not allowed alcohol and if he's responsible for giving her the drink, he is also in big trouble.

suddenly noah realised, he didn't give her water last night.

everyone looked at him to see if he knew anything and his face showed it all.

"mi-millie i don't think you drank what you were supposed to last night..."

"what are you trying to say?"

he just stood there, mouth agape and in shock of his own carelessness and lazy moves.

"i think you drank something, effective?" finn said, leaving millie with wide eyes and disbelief.

they all realised what went down her throat.