Six

In other places

Sehun continued to stare doubtfully at the letter. I do not know since he finished bathing accidentally his eyes stared at the letter and hold it until now. There was something that pushed him to read the letter but again his ego defeated his heart and as a result he only saw it.

"Akh ..." he growled as he ruffled his hair in annoyance

In other places

Jiyeon looked at the floor wistfully. He glanced at the clock in his right hand and sighed softly. Jiyeon circled his eyes around and smiled wryly. He gave namja and yeoja who looked familiar while hugging right in front of him made him remember his togetherness with his best friend.

"Neo pabo ... how could Sehun come to see you !! I'm the only one who was hoping for her arrival !! Hahh ... Why does time pass so quickly? Where is she? Why isn't he coming? Is he still mad at me about that incident? Alright ... looks like I have to accept this fact. Annyeong Sehun-ah. " he murmured sadly while walking along with a crowd of people with limping legs

Oh Sehun POV

I saw a letter for a long time. I'm curious about its contents, what do you think it is? I immediately tore the edge of the letter and opened the letter slowly and then I read it carefully. Suddenly my eyes perfectly rounded when reading. I do not believe in all this. Then I grabbed my beloved jacket and immediately went out. I kept running and running. I no longer care about what happened on that campus. My brain keeps saying that I want to see him and asking him for more explanation. I hope this is just a lie.

Now I have arrived at his apartment. With a panting breath I banged on the door many times without caring about my hands that would hurt or hurt. Right now my brain is filled with one name, Park Jiyeon. Furiously, I hit the door violently when the door never stopped opening. Then I entered several digits and

Ting .. The door is open. I quickly went inside. I feel strange about this apartment. It feels quiet, dark, empty and clean. I looked around me with a look of disbelief. Without realizing my tears. I cried for the first time. Well ... crying just because of him, Park Jiyeon. I kept hitting the wall harshly and I just realized, I'm late. I was too late to meet him. Why am I so stupid? I don't care about my bleeding hand. I took my cellphone in my pocket and tried to call it many times but it wasn't connected. Furiously I slammed my cellphone so violently that the cellphone was smashed to pieces. Suddenly I remembered the contents of the letter, like a movie playing in my brain.

For my best friend, Sehun

Annyeong Sehun-ah ... How are you, eoh? I hope you are well. Hehehehe ... Oh yeah I forgot to congratulate you. Chukae because you already have yeojachingu. I would have thought you didn't sell because there wasn't a single girl you liked. Hahaha ... Don't be mad at me ne? I am just kidding. Oh yeah, if I may be honest I love being your best friend. Do you feel happy just like me? I hope so. Sehun-ah mian ne ... I know that I'm wrong. This feeling should not be present, I know this feeling should not exist. But who knows since when this feeling was present in my heart, at first I could not believe that I love you. But since you are close to other people somehow makes me jealous. But I know that I can't be with you because you once said not that a friend can't be love. At first I was sad because I could not be with you but what can I do. Take it easy I will erase my feelings for you so you don't need to worry. Sehun-ah, it's only if I don't tell you. Tonight also I will go to America and I will never return to Korea again because my mother told me to go back to my mother's hometown. I want for the last time you come to the airport, at 9 I am leaving. Sehun-ah, I hope you forget my feelings for you eoh !! because it's not important to you right? Okay, I'm waiting for your arrival eoh! Don't be late huh hehehe.

Your best friend,

Park Jiyeon.

~next~