Interview

I wake up in the morning with my hair in my face to hear the bird chirping and the light of day beaming into my room.
I groan as i roll over to grab my phone turing it on to reveal the time. My eyes opened at quickly and tirelessly as they could as i realise that it is 12Pm. I get out of bed,get a shower, getchanged and then make breakfast.

"The interview is at 3 so i have 2 hours to get my evidence sorted.

I scroll through my youtube and find videos that i think is good enough to present to skeppy while trying to find old coursework, softwares and other things as we well as thinking of answers to possible questions.

*time skip 2 hours*

I look at the time on my phone and see that is 3Pm. I open discord and wait for skeppy to become active.

___discord__

●skeppy: hey you ready for the interview
me: im a bit nervous but im as ready as i can be :)
Skeppy: dont worry to much, i believe you will be fine during this :D

I waited for his next message but instead i was suprrised with a call. I quickly accepted and nevervously said hi.

"Hi so to make sure before we proceed, are you sure you want to do this interview?" Skeppy says

"Yes i would like to do this interview as i feel like i would be good for the job"

"Okay then lets get started. Why do you want the job"

"I would like the job because i feel like i have a good amount of experience with editing softwares and editing videos. I also have a lot of spare time so i would be able to get the task at hand done for the deadline given"

"Okay, that sounds good. You mentioned that you feel that you have a good amount of experience with softwares."

"That is correct"

"What softwares do you use?"

"I use sony vegas pro to edit my videos normally as it is the software i have more experience in and use most. But if you use another software and want me to use that i can take the time to explore and get used to ths software"

"Thats a good asnwer, youre doing great so far...do you have any evidence of your work?"

"I do indeed. I have a youtube full of videos that i have edited myself and some other part of my college coursework to show"

I send him the youtube chanel and coursework as there is a long amount of silence.

"Do..you like-" i get cut off to him laughing. My eyes widen at the sudden laughter and my face saddens as i start to think he thinks its stupid.

"Oh my god these are so funny!"

"Wait, really?" I say in surprise

"Totally! These are amazing and funny! How do you come up with it?"

"I dont know really. If my brain thinks it then ill write it down"

"Then i dont need to see anymore. Youre hired!"

"Really?" I say it utter shock

"Yes..oh sorry i forgot your name.."

"Oh yeah my bad its y/n"

"Well y/n youre hired. I really believe my chanel will grow with your work and editing. Im proud to call you part of my team"

"Oh my god thank you so much skeppy. I will not let you down!"

"Oh and one last thing. I upload to my second chanel once or twice a week. So the work shouldnt overwhelm you"

"Thats perfect! Also what software and editing style do you want me to do? Use the software i use or you use and try to keep it as your editing style or mine?"

"Thats a good question. I would say use the software youre comfortable with but keep the editing style similar to mine but sometimes throw in your humor a little to make it better"

"Okay got it. Just send me the clips you want me to use and ill send you it when im done."

"Will do. Okay ive gotta go but welcome to the team."

"Thank you so much again skeppy, bye"

We end the discord call and i sit back in my chair in silence replaying what just happened for it to hit me.
"Holy shit i work for skeppy!" I shouted
"This has got to be the best day ever"