"Depends on if you want me here or not. Im not the nicest person."

"I can tell." He whispered.

"Rude." I said, jumping on the desk.

"Why aren't you nice?"

"I have a secret I have to keep. This secret isn't to be told. This secret is something only two people know. This secret is to never to be exposed, sir." I answered.

"Who are those two people?"

"My parents and a different ex." I replied, looking at my hands.

"Why is this so bad?"

"Because no one can know. It'll put me in my bad place. It'll make it worse than it already is."

"Oli, what's the secret? This doesn't sound healthy."

"You can't tell anyone. Between you and I. No one else." I demanded. He nodded. "I'm...gay."

"Why's that bad?"

"My mum is catholic. My father is catholic. I hate everything related to god, including him. My brother passed away last year, sending me into a bad place. One night stands, drinking, drugs, everything. I have a lot of tattoos I got illegally." I explained.

"Can I see them?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I also started self harming and burning. I don't let anybody see that. Sorry, sir."

"About this ex. What's his name?"

"Josh. I thought he was the best thing that ever happened to me. Turns out, he was using me for drugs and money and sex."

"So this all happened after your brother passed?"

"Yeah. He was my best friend." I mummbled. I closed my eyes, holding the tears back.

My hands started shaking and flashbacks. The flashbacks of the car crash. The car crash I survived and he didn't.

"You shouldn't have lived. You're worthless. You should've died." My father spat at me when I told him.

My cheeks were wet and I was scratching at my arms furiously. "Oli, snap out of it." Austin said, snapping his fingers. He grabbed my wrist and I looked up. "It's okay. You'll be fine. I promise."

I nodded and hugged him. He hugged back and I smiled. I opened my eyes and stared at his ass. Damn. That's a nice ass. He pulled back and I grabbed my bag.

I still had thirty minutes left, so I took my song book out and started writing. I had half of a song called Drown done. "What're you writing?" He asked from his desk. I was staring at it intently, thinking of a melody and more lyrics.

"Nothing. Just something I wrote."

"Like a song?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I simply answered. He came over and sat beside me.

"So is that what you wanna do? Be in a band?"

"Yeah. I am. I scream and sing, sir." I answered.

"May I?" He motioned to my notebook. I nodded my head soon after and gave it to him. He started looking through them. "Tell Slaten Not To Wash His Dick?"

"Don't question me." I retorted. He chuckled and continued looking. My phone started ringing, I'm Weird by Ghost Town, and I sighed. I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Where are you, Oli? We have band practice."

"Shit. I got detintion." I answered.

"What about your dad?"