Chapter 4

Sunlight gently edged its way into the large master bedroom within the Potter's quarters, and the small, lone occupant of the room, slowly stirred and rolled over and nestled under the covers before she opened her eyes slowly and blotted up, both eyes instantly wide opened as she tried to remember where she was. Right, Emily calmed herself. I'm in Mum and Dad's quarters, the girl thought as she fumbled about for her glasses and found them on the small round table beside her transfigured bed. The girl slipped her glasses on and looked towards the large double bed where her parents had slept only to find it nicely made. Emily panicked and quickly got out of the bed. "Mum? Dad?" Emily called out as she left the room. "Dad? Mum?" Emily paused at the top of a staircase and looked around her before her mother appeared at the bottom of the stairs with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, my darling," Lily smiled at the small girl in front of her. "Breakfast is just ready. Come, eat."

Emily hesitated at the top of the stairs as she heard her mother's announcement. "You made breakfast? You didn't have to that, Mum, I could have made it. I've been cooking since I was five."

Lily's eyes flashed chained emerald fire as she fought down her rage. "Em, sweetie, why don't you get dressed really fast and come downstairs and we will talk more."

"Yes, Mum," Emily agreed.

Lily smiled at her daughter before she went back into the kitchen, anger clear on her face. "I am going to kill my sister and that stupid oaf she calls husband," seethed the angry mother. James looked concerned as his wife stormed in the kitchen.

"And if you tell me, I might very well help you," James was completely serious.

"My idiot of an older sister worked my baby-cooking! Our baby has been cooking since the age of five! All because of my stupid sister and her fat oaf of a husband." James took a deep breath as his hazel eyes narrowed. "Worked my little girl like a house elf! Never gave her a room!"

"Those muggles did what? Pity we can't kill those imbeciles."

"Why what do you mean?"

"I mean, we can't end up in Azkaban. So I say we find an alternate method to deal with those worthless muggles!"

Lily looked at her husband's face and noticed the smirk he always wore whilst he planned a humiliating prank. "James, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking the marauders issue some well deserved revenge on those Dursleys,"

Lily slowly grinned, "James, I like the way you think. This way we can get revenge upon the Dursleys for as long as we wish."

"That was the general plan, my love. I'll call in my back up as soon as Emmy goes to detention. Give them brief details. Then we start planning tonight after bedtime."

In the time that the small family had to spend together before Emily went to her detention, James and Lily took the opportunity to get to know their daughter, so they could surprise her with the best room ever. In fact while Emily was serving her detention, the two parents, eager to surprise their daughter had gone on a small shopping spree and purchased their daughter all sorts of things for her very first room. As soon as they had gotten what they could, they immediately went home and got the room ready with a little help from Dalia and Talia. Once they had the furniture placed, they immediately proceeded to decorate their quarters to make it more homey, and plan out their afternoon shopping trip before James contacted his best mates and invited them over so Emily could meet them. Remus was unable to make it until the evening as he was recovering from the full moon; Sirius, however came over while James and Lily had gone to the dungeons to get their little girl.