●3

You had invited Yunho over this weekend to help you with your work.

"Nice room,"he said as he looked around,admiring the small figurines and paintings on your walls.

You saw your red bra lying on the bed,and you quickly rushed to hide it under your pillow.

You mentally slapped yourself and sat on your bed.

There was a slight blush on Yunho's face as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't worry,my room's not that clean either."

You both chuckled nervously.

You guys spent the day working,not even paying attention to the time just like how you weren't paying attention to what he was doing and just staring at his face.

He even insisted on helping you with preparing dinner,which only resulted in him making a mess in your kitchen as he played with the utensils pretending to be a drummer.

Finally,you guys were done working at 9 pm.

He layed his head on your lap and you couldn't help but play with his fluffy hair.He grinned,totally loving the attention he was receiving from you.

"I'm so proud of you,"he said.

"But you did all the work,"you pouted.

"Yes,while you were admiring my face."

You pushed him out of your lap,he fell on the floor and pretended to hurt his arm.

You both laughed so much that your stomach started hurting.

Monday finally came and you handed your work to your manager. He was pretty pleased and not to mention he was suspicious of you because the work was just so well done.

But you managed to escape his questions.

"Hey babe,"Yunho said as he placed the cup of coffee on your table.

"Giving nicknames already,are we?"I raised my eyebrows.

He chuckled and pulled a chair to your desk.

You usually had lunch alone at your desk.
And as you were alone,you took advantage of this situation.

"Thank you,"you smiled at him.

"That's all I get?" He pouted.

You pulled his tie and rested your forehead against his.

"Are you copying me right now?"He chuckled.

You laughed and gave him a small peck.

The End

© n_mimi