Chapter 11: Gabiru is Here!

Start from the beginning

As Shuna was chatting with the three dwarf brothers about the silk, Kumiko and Shion entered with Rimuru being held in Shion's arms.

"That's amazing!" Rimuru said as they entered. "You can already weave silk?"

"Rimuru-sama!" Shuna said excitedly. The three dwarf brothers also said their greetings to the three newcomers.

"You came to see us, Rimuru-sama!" Shuna said, running over excitedly and hugged the small slime tightly. Shion stared almost menacingly down, but only Kumiko noticed. Kumiko sighed. She could see another fight coming between Shion and Shuna. The two got along well, but only on matters that didn't include caring for Rimuru. She had learned that sometimes, it was better to just let them fight it out, though she would step in if it got too tense. For some reason, she was the only one that could stop them aside from Rimuru.

"How are things going here?" Rimuru asked Shuna.

"Great.The weaving loom Sir Kaijin made for me is very easy to use."

"Yeah? Glad to hear it. I'm counting on you to make clothes for everyone." Shuna smiled, glad that Rimuru was relying on her for something and that she was helpful to the village.

"Of course! Leave it to me!" she replied happily. Shion, sensing that the conversation was over, was quick to want to leave.

"Now then, let us go, Rimuru-sama," she said withdrawing slightly from Shuna and turning to walk away. "Our lunch will get cold."

"Shion..." Shuna stopped them from leaving. "Is your secretarial work going well?" Kumiko could begin to see tension forming between the other two female Kijin, despite the smiles both of them had on their faces.

"Of course, Princess Shuna." Shuna reached out to grab Rimuru, though Shion didn't release her grasp. Shuna's intense aura came leaking out as she stared at Shion with a tight smile.

"I wouldn't mind taking care of Rimuru-sama myself."

Shion smiled back, though her own aura said something else.

"Oh, no, Princess. There's no need for that. I will take good care of him." Shuna and Shion were currently tugging on Rimuru, who laid quietly in both their hands. Within a quick minute, Rimuru had been stretched thin as the two of them pulled on each side.

"I think I'll take care of Rimuru-sama, after all," Shuna stated firmly while maintaining a smile.

"No, as his secretary, I'll do that," Shion insisted in reply. Sparks flew between the two as they stared at each other with tight smiles, still pulling Rimuru between them.

Kumiko made her way between the two and firmly, yet lightly, used her hands and karate-chopped both their heads simultaneously. Instantly, the aura between the two calmed down and disappeared.

"Kumiko~" both of them whined up at her and they used one hand to hold their heads. The other was still gripped tightly around Rimuru. Kumiko only sighed and leaned slightly on her closed scythe. Kaijin had made her a new scythe after getting better material so that when the blades closed, it looked like just a black staff with swirls spiraling outwards from the center.

"You two fight every time you're together with Rimuru-sama in the room. It's disgraceful, both of you." The two of them deflated at Kumiko's words. Sometimes, Kumiko seemed like a mother watching over the two of them. Shuna recovered first and looked down at Rimuru, who was still stretched between the two, though he was thankful Kumiko had managed to get them to stop pulling on him. He wasn't sure how much he could take before there were two of him.

"Rimuru-sama, would you prefer to have me or Shion serving you?" Shuna asked him expectantly.

"W-well... you need to be weaving silk, right?" Rimuru asked as he shrunk slightly. He didn't want to say anything to anger the pink Kijin. "Maybe I'll have you help you in your spare time."