Wow

Wow. I'm speechless, this is amazing. We walked to the main door and he unlocked the door.
"Maxon, this is amazing!"
"Well, this house is for us. Since you love going to Italy. I bought us a house here and we'll share it with our family soon."
"Aww, Maxon that's so sweet."
"Thank you, I love you!"
"I love you too!"
Then Maxon carried me bridal style towards the house.
"Maxon bring me down!" I said we were both laughing.
"I'm never letting you go." We laughed
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked him.
"In the bedroom of course."He said with a wicked grin on his face.
"Someone's getting naughty." I teased

MAXON'S POV
I carried her to the bedroom, She laughed and squealing to put her down.
I love these kind of moments we have.
I laid her gently on the bed and drowned her with kisses.
"I guess drowning you with kisses is a serious matter." I said chuckling
"No, carry on." She said laughing.
"Yes my queen."
We make out on bed and cuddled in the end talking about what happened in the last places we've been. While I was talking, I saw that she fell asleep in my arms. I placed her head on the pillow and pit a blanket on her, so she could rest quietly.
As she fell into a sleep, I got to work, well I had a surprise for America again, you know, I have to do something special for her. I had the maids buy some roses which are her favorite flowers, some candles and some romantic things. I had the rose petals scattered on the ground from our room to the beach where we'll be eating our dinner, some musicians on their violins, cellos, and pianos, some candles and some romantic things. And headed to change my suit.