Chapter one

word 3:
     they say face in stead of body or some, they also have weird names like Book or for the mane character it's Comic. Their are not very meany colors, some colors are even banded. The people here are called head floaters because there heads are shapes with mouths floating above there body they normally have gray skin. Have fun reading comics life as it flips to a new.

————————————————————

     It's a new day a "nice" plan and color less, every face is up ready to live on with the day. I get up like always, cook and get to work. 
"Comic!" Some face yelled form a far. I don't look continuing with my day.
"COMIC!" The face said again this time more louder I looked,
"what?" I called to the face. The face was just my big sister Wright so I really didn't care, Wright was kind of a big nothing. She is the kind who would get obsessed with some face and quick. She may seem nice but, the truth is she Obsessed. Thats Enough on her I have a whole family of idiots, including me. But this here is my story and it's very much not well kept. Back to the story,
"there's a new baND in town tomorrow they call themselves the rainbows, I was hopping that you will bring me there!" Write was practically screaming at me.
"No" I said in the most monotone voice you could ask for as I eat my freshly cooked meal. Write just looked at me with a if looks could kill look, but her could not well not to me.
"How about I cook for a mouth, if you take me."she look at me like she got me but I know her can't cook
"No". After that it felt like an hours she just keep offering everything she could but still get turned down. Well that's intel she offered to stop, and to let me play Minecraft for a month, I can't reject that so I agreed.
"Okay it's tomorrow 12:30 pm at triangle hedge park" Wright yelled happily and left the room.

I checked the time to see that it was 4:13. that meant I have 7 minutes to get to my job at a bookstore. Lucky me it was a 5 minute walk to the store.  I head out looking at the streets and houses as I make it to the store. It was a nice store well even the lady how owned the store was nice. She sold every book one could asked for manga, fantasy, fiction, scary, Minecraft, and more I perhaps don't know about. If it's a book it's in miss Kill bookshop, don't be Scared of her name it's just for shows. Miss kill was a old trans woman Who was the best boss one could ask for. Not to lie I Am her best working like ever. As soon as I enter the bookstore I was greeted by the one and only miss Kill. Normally she didn't come till 5:00 so you bet I was shocked by this. I waved at her and she looked up
"Oh hello comic it's been a bet since I came in this early, I just wanted to um, getting here early that's all". She used that very nervous tone that you can just she was hiding something, but I had things I needed to do so at the time I didn't worried about it.
"Yes, I'm just going get everything started around here so call me if you need me, boss!" I yell out walking to the back. The work lode of that day was the smallest this week and we had small work lodes before but not like this, it was just plan strange.

At this point I was setting at the front desk just waiting for some face to walk in, I was completely dazed by the door. I was so dazed I didn't hear miss Kill walking up to me form behind, well intel she tapped my shoulder.
"Comic I have something to tell you that I have already told the other two stuff off today." I look up at Miss Kill her face looked sad as she spoke. My mind went crazy with questions but all I could say was
"what's up?" What's up this could be something big like big and I say what's up.
"Will it is that I'm thinking that I might have to leave this shop to it's umm-" I stopped her
"so your closing the shop, like for good?". All she did was nodded
"I can sell this place and have enough to retire, it gets harder to pay for the more this street gets popular.". She keep on giving me reason why she wanted to close for good even though I agreed with her. I mean most people just come to this town to party and go to concerts, and reading books is not on that list.  All I needed to do was find a new job, and keep my calm.

The rest of the day soon came to a end. I needed to rush out before I got well in trouble, I'm live that no purple life, I hear it will be in the sky today, can't see it or well I don't know, but it's gonna be bad. I made it home and started cooking tonight's dinner hamburgers and fries. Do you know how it feels having to yell to your whole family to come eat and just watching them walk to the table? All of them Wright, jam, and mom just walking as slow as they can to eat. I would tell you a whole table seen but that just boring because we just looked at each other well we eat and then left the table to our rooms. I slept till in knowing I have no work tomorrow and a kind of full day of Minecraft.

I got up to get a bowl of cereal I normally sleep late on days I don't have work, I looked at a clock it was 12:00, 12:00! I quickly got up well after eating my cereal, and then got dressed and just sat on the couch knowing Wright will get me up to drive her. Thump thump* she running down stairs I shot up form my former spot. "Time to get your butt up off that couch!" Wright yells at just centimeters away
"well I'm sitting up now let's go" I calmly said. I got up a walked to my car, seeing Wright running past me to the gray car my car.
"CHILL!" I yelled at her as she slammed the door of the passenger seat, I got into the car. I started to Drive triangle hedge park it was not that fare away "hay did I say that you will have to stay parked well I'm at the concert" Wright said as if she would be in trouble but I kind of guessed that I was going to stay in the car so I took my phone.
"I guess that no worries" Wright looked at me as if I was god
"you're just to smart for you good, thank you" she said with a smile on her face. We made it to the park I parked in the back so she had I long bit to walk
"we're here, get out." I said with a big smile on my face. She looked at me and then the walk in front of her then at me, then finally she got out the car saying bye as she does.

I started to play games on my phone relax, not intel I was so rudely interrupted by tapping on my glass. I look at the glass window to see nothing there, that's just creepy. I put my phone on down for a bit and looked what was around me, maybe I could go outside and look around a bit. If I'm gone my sister can get a Uber, maybe I mean it's not free like me but she could. I look at a woods trail It look nice to walk. So put my phone in my pocket and put some headphones in and out the car to walk It. The trail was calming I saw nothing in sight well but trees and tall grass. I stop in my tracks seeing movements in some tall grass I looked at the grass hopping it was some face or an animal like nice one. BANG POP* something hit me and it hurt but that's not gonna stop me form fighting back. SWING SWISH* I was hit not knowing if I was hitting something or not, I soon got tied and stoped I don't know what happened at that point. I just know form this point on it would be completely different for me.
————————————————————
1515 words
I hope you enjoyed this story I enjoyed writing it I may write more on this in the future for now I don't know.