Never personal, its only business

Yui who sat beside the driver who drive them to restaurant where they will have a photo shoot, checking on the person sitting behind her on the second row of the car by using the mirror, somehow that person kept himself busy with his phone.

As he notices being checked, "I am okay, Yui. Dont worry," he let a small smile then back to his phone.

"Understand," Yui nodded and put down her mirror back to her bag.

At first Yui reluctant being added another artist under her wing, its not like she not busy enough with the current one, but when she met Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn, she knew since that moment, this person will make it big, not only he is handsome but also got great characters, for that she kind of play favorite a little bit.

Win surely not a small kid, but somehow Yui just dont understands, theres something in her heart told her to protect him, care for him all cost.

Everything run smoothly, until its not. If asking who was at fault, the pointing fingers will get everyone nowhere, so now the right thing to do, minimize the lost, prevented having it bigger, out of proportion. Its not Yui's job but she needed to be updated.

When she got call  an hour ago from the secretary to bring Win on a sudden meeting which very rare to happen, indeed in Yui's guts just pump out and notice something wrong, the quickest to know was checking the social media, at first nothing much but then showed up.

"Yui," 

"Yes,"

"This week, do I have any schedule together?"

"On Monday, you will have brand promotion together, then Wednesday for 2 photoshoots, and Thursday, its a radio show,"

"Ask them to send all the questions list, and see what the PR department want on the answer, I will check it, also ask them to make the detail on everything,"

"Understand,"

Its the first time ever Win asking for questions list including the feedback from PR department, and that everything that Win asked, most probably about the type on the interaction that needs to be done. Indeed they share the list and script for him on what to say but usually on-site, he never ask things like this. Guess everything indeed changing.

As they arrived to the restaurant and Win rushed for makeup and changing, after Yui say the greetings to all the people in charge, she recalled what just happened back in the office.

"Why?" Win who never say anything, sounding his first word.

"Metawin, do you understand the situation?" one of the upper management asked.

"I do, but why?" Yui who stood near the door surprised with Win's tone, as Add, Bright's manager give her the look.

"Win, this is part of the work arrangement, you agree with this so you must honor it,"

"Honor? Well, as we talking about this, how bout everyone start to honor my private also. I already raise this issue, but no one listen and kept going. Maybe its fun in the beginning but actually its not," Win let out a breath. "Remember when I told all of you not involve my family and all, maybe we more than others but its my parents not mine,"

"Win, thats a different subject,"

"Well, for me its the same," Win said. "Fine, he can call me, but whether I pick up or not, it will depend on me. He can make another excuse that I was eating again,"